Top Guatemala City Travel & Transportation Services
28 results | All Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "Great service for a couple Canadians visiting Guatemala for the first time - Marlo was an excellent driver!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "Our driver picked us up directly from the airport with a sign with our name on it. As we were approaching Lake Atitlan he pulled over and we got to see a stunning view of all of the volcanoes and the lake. Thank you for a safe and easy trip!"
* A traveler said: "They were there waiting for me right where they said they would be, with a clear sign. Although, I think it would have been better if the driver was wearing a name tag with the agency's name on it. The van/vehicle was comfortable and clean. The driver drove safely to the hotel, helped with my luggage and spoke enough English to have brief conversations."
* A traveler said: "The best!!!! I just found the best way out of any airport! Hope you offer this in Vietnam. I'm hoping to be there next summer."
* A traveler said: "We didn't arrive until 1 am and had to change money and pass through customs, but father and son were waiting for us with signs at both exits from the airport. They brought a minivan and fit all of our 6 large pieces of luggage in there with our 3 large bodies with room to spare. The 40 min ride to our Airbnb in Antigua was full (in Spanish) of local information, talk of the weather, and updates on the local Covid vaccination efforts. (With only 3% of the country vaccinated, masks still required indoors AND out with temperature checks and hand sanitizer at indoor entrances.) They offered additional shuttle service to our next destinations. Wonderful trip! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had a lot of concerns about ground transportation to the airport at 3:30 in the morning due to safety as a single female traveler in Guatemala City. This was an excellent choice and I will be doing it again. My driver was so nice, very professional, and took my safety into full account. He showed up on time, right at the door of my airbnb, helped me with my bags, etc."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes