Top Guatemala City Full-day Tours
55 results | All Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was great. Learned so much about the beautiful culture of Antigua and the city of Guatemala ! Worth it and get pick up at your hotel"
* A traveler said: "We could not have picked a more beautiful day for our trip, and our tour guide, Miguel, really made it phenomenal with his knowledge and insight. It was just a fantastic visit and opportunity to learn about the Mayan culture and architecture. Very well done!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic thanks !....great tour......really interesting. Saw all the main sights with great guide Fernando Montenegro. Could not be more impressive. Great service and we also saw Flores which is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The town we visited was colorful and beautiful. The lake was breath-taking and huge. Our tour guide was flexible to our needs and desire."
* A traveler said: "My trip was well worth the money. Great experience and even more of an amazing tour guide. If you are big into religion this is the trip for you."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and our guide was very knowledgeable about the site and the culture of Tikal. It was a wonderful day trip highlighting the most important temples. Be ready to hike all day!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed a taste of the Qu'iche Mayan culture... cool market and really liked seeing the Mayan rituals being observed within the Catholic church building."
* A traveler said: "Overall great tour. The tour guide/driver picked us up on time. In Antigua we visited the main site, and the tour guide/driver was informative. The other people in my group and I thought that lunch, even though it was in a beautiful restuarant, was too long (one hour). We were finished in about 40 minutes and were ready to get going. Also, beware of the jade factory. I found cheaper jade jewelry (store was able to provide certificate) at another store in Guatemala City. Do your research first before buying jewelry."
* A traveler said: "Guatemala City is very under-rated as a place to see. It would be difficult to navigate this city and see all the sights the city has to offer (and which are horribly under-publicized) without a professional guide. The most important and interesting sights (the anthropology museum, the Relief Map, Kaminal Juyu) are scattered all over the city. Esteban was an excellent guide (and an excellent driver, although, by Latin American standards, Guatemala City would not be a particularly scary place in which to drive). Esteban did an excellent job of improvising and adjusting as the government has closed a few, very important sights (such as the anthropology museum) suddenly, without notice"
* A traveler said: "We had Andrew for a guide. He was able to converse in Spanish and English which was necessary for our group. We visited the Chichicastenango market for an hour plus or minus my guess - it was so interesting that I didn't keep track of the time. Andrew told us about the history of the market and the two churches near the market - very knowledgeable. Gave us time to look and negotiate with the vendors. We had a late lunch at the Lake and had the option to walk down to the lake. On the way back, we took a quick drive through Panajachel. The driver, Jose, had excellent driving skills which were necessary on the InterAmerican Highway. We saw lots of villages and Andrew always had an answer to our questions.About 6 hours total driving time from Antigua and probably a couple more from Guatemala City. The total time for our trip was about 10 hours from Antigua to Antigua."
* A traveler said: "beautiful drive, crazy Market, lots of interesting information., our guide Tony, took us to several beautiful locations and many interesting sites."
* A traveler said: "From the front door pick up at our hotel to the kindness & patience of our guide, this trip was awesome. The van was clean & comfortable, the information was valuable and the views and people were amazing. The lake is beautiful and a must do activity."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. The guide was amazing and he was very knowledgeable. We were pleasantly surprised when we found out we had a private tour. Thank you |Bonnie Lawrance"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide and driver. We were in great hands -- it could not have been better. Tour guide spoke perfect English and had lots of interesting information about Guatemala. We truly enjoyed our day."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. My fiancé and I got to see real moving lava and roast marshmallows on it. Our guides were kind and spoke English well. I’d recommend this trip to anyone who wants an adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Emilio was the best guide. Without him, it may not have been as enjoyable. Warning: the market day may not be for everyone. Emilio helped us enjoy this intriguing place through his knowledge and enthusiasm about his culture and Guate's fascinating history. Thank you for working with great guides!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes