Top Great Ocean Road Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Great Ocean Road Tours
Discover some of Australia’s most photographed landscapes on this full-day tour of the famous Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. Stop for morning tea in Anglesea, spot wild koalas along the way, and tuck into lunch overlooking the dramatic Apollo Bay. After lunch, enjoy a hike through Great Otway National Park, learn how the notorious Shipwreck Coast earned its name, and marvel over natural landmarks like the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and the Gibson Steps.
Experience the Great Ocean Road without the crowds on a full-day tour from Melbourne that starts later than most day trips. This means that you will arrive at the 12 Apostles at sunset when most day visitors have already departed. Along the way, look for wild koalas, and stop at top destinations including Apollo Bay, Gibsons Beach, Port Campbell National Park, and Loch Ard Gorge.
Visit the Split Point Lighthouse during this quick and worthwhile stop along the Great Ocean Road. Choose your preferred time—tours leave between 11 am and 2 pm—and enjoy a guided tour of “The White Queen,” a spectacular lighthouse built in 1891. Learn about the keepers who once operated its lanterns, catch panoramic views of Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary, and check out a collection of historic photos.
Travelling on Victoria’s heritage-listed Great Ocean Road is one of the greatest road trips you can have in Australia. Our Great Ocean Road Private fully customiseable tour features amazing scenery, stories and wildlife in a leisurely drive that will have you gasping at every turn. This 244-kilometre-long stretch meanders through secret bays filled with rock pools, imposing sandstone cliffs, lush rain forests and deserted beaches. Dotted with quaint seaside towns, coastal walks and shipwrecks makes this region immensely popular. A highlight of the tour is visiting the Twelve Apostles, limestone karsts that rise majestically out of the water off the coast. We have a fleet of 9, 11 or 13 seater buses for your group and the price is for the driver/guide and vehicle, not per person. The larger the group, the better the value. The tour is fully customised and pick up is from your accommodation. We stop often and avoid the crowds, living up to our motto of ‘Let the others rush!’.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Great Ocean Road?
The best Art & Culture in Great Ocean Road according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Great Ocean Road are taking additional safety precautions?
These Great Ocean Road experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in Great Ocean Road are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Great Ocean Road may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets