Top Grande Terre Culture
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Grande Terre Tours
Travel in our air-conditioned buses towards your first stop the "Tjibaou Cultural Centre”. You will discover the unique architecture of the Center, a polycultural complex, mainly dedicated to Kanak art. This tour Includes entrance fees to the Cultural Centre and a guided tour of about 45 minutes. Then we will head towards the second stop located in the town of Mont Dore, the church at the Catholic mission of Conception, starting point of Christianity in New Caledonia with the statue of our lady at the top of its bell tower and the remarkable stained glass windows. Then your journey will continue to the lookout situated at Ouen Toro with a 360 ° view of the Caledonian lagoon and the areas of Mont Dore, Anse-Vata, Promenade Pierre Vernier, magnificent mountain ranges to name a few. Finally back to Nouméa city centre, passing by the marinas, town beaches, colonial houses and more… PLEASE NOTE : This tour is only operating when Cruise Ships are docked in Nouméa !!
Effortlessly combining the breathtaking beauty of the South Pacific with the elegance of Europe, Nouméa, New Caledonia is a captivating cosmopolitan capital. Lined with magnificent beaches, beautiful waterways and no shortage of breathtaking vantage points, a visit to the New Caledonian capital reveals some of the incredible reasons why this corner of the globe shouldn’t be missed. Perfectly suited for discovery on foot, our self-guided audio tour allows you to set the pace and explore at your leisure as you uncover the stories of this exciting city. To discover this fascinating city in your own time and at your own pace just download this self-guided audio tour, pop in your headphones, open the map that comes with your download and start walking. The tour will take approximately two hours, but you can pause the audio guide when needed. Grab a bite to eat or do some shopping along the way. Please note that this tour is only available in English.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Culture in Grande Terre are taking additional safety precautions?
These Grande Terre experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Culture in Grande Terre are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Grande Terre may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets