Top Grande Terre Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Ports of Call Tours
On the Water
Tours by Duration
Speed Boat Rentals
Private Sightseeing Tours
Art & Culture
Jet Boat Rentals
5 results | All Grande Terre Tours
Departing directly from Noumea's cruise terminal, this half-day tour offers a chance to see the wild side of one of the world's largest lagoons. Head to Signal Island, a quiet white-sand island which few tourists take the time to visit. Swim in water frequented by turtles and see colorful corals and reef fish. Arrive back in Port refreshed in the early afternoon, leaving plenty of time to see the sights in Noumea.
One of the best, and easiest, ways to explore Noumea, New Caledonia is by hopping on the local green train. This fun trolley train is perfect for cruise ship passengers who are visiting the city for a short time. See all the top sights including Anse Vata Beach, Castel Hagen, Pacific Lagoon, and the Ouen Toro viewpoint.
Make the most out of your time at shore when your ship docks in Noumea and take a trip to Duck Island. This package includes a round-trip water taxi from the cruise ship terminal to the island as well as a hop-on hop-off bus ticket to explore. Your time on the island is spent as you desire—relax on the pristine beaches or rent snorkel gear and discover marine species.
Discover the culture of New Caledonia when your ship docks in Noumea on this tour. Depart from the cruise terminal and visit the Tjibaou Cultural Center, where you take a guided tour of the complex dedicated to Kanak art. Then, get a closer look at the island’s religious side with a visit to Catholic La Conception Church, replete with beautiful stained glass windows and a bell tower.
Spend 7-nights cruising the Isle of Pines from Noumea aboard Abaca, a Helia 44-foot (13-meter) catamaran. This small-group tour will spend fruitful hours exploring lagoons and deserted islands, sunbathing on white-sand beaches, snorkeling coral reefs, viewing native wildlife, and visiting villages and towns throughout the region. Book the package inclusive of meals or not: It's your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Grande Terre?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Grande Terre according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Grande Terre are taking additional safety precautions?
These Grande Terre experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Grande Terre are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Grande Terre may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets