Top Georgia Walking Tours
159 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "An awesome, spooky tour for adults who either do or want to believe in ghosts!!!!! We really enjoyed Andrew as well!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was on time, open, and very knowledgeable about the “residents” of Bonaventure. It was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Bailey was very informative and fun to share our tour with. Delightful personality and always smiling. Nice diverse food tastings. Plenty to eat. Very nice meeting others from a variety of places."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very charismatic and detailed in his stories of the the past. Really gave you a sense of the time and goings on that leads you to the haunted stories we hear today!"
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "Excellent history walk! Mike was well versed in his history and fun to listen to. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Learning the history behind some of the more famous cemetery sites. Beautiful grounds. Well maintained."
* A traveler said: "Jovy was an amazing story teller and made the experience so much fun. We really enjoyed this tour. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Country was really well prepared in case we were not able to sit down at the food spots. Really unjoyed her commentary and the great food bites."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed eating the top rated burger! It was unique and different even the meat alternative (black bean burger)! The drinks were Awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (Rose) was informative, friendly, and accommodating to the group that was assembled on the morning of our visit to Savannah. I would receommend this walking tour to anyone (like us) who has never been to Savannah. Great introduction to a part of the historic district!"
* A traveler said: "Arielle was fantastic - knowledgeable, funny, and a self-proclaimed history nerd, which I respect. The combination of food and drinks with the walk was well planned, not to mention delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and knowledgeable. Everything about it was great and fun. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "My guide Dawn of the Savannah Dead was fun, knowledgeable, and very thorough. Her knowledge of the site and people was suberb."
* A traveler said: "Lauren was a great tour guide! So much fun! We even caught an apparition in one of our pictures . I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Michelle is so compassionate about the historical landmarks. It's preservation, restoration, etc. We were so impressed with her wealth of knowledge, the back stories that make thus walking tour so interesting and enjoyable. I would definitely remmed her without blinking of my eyes."
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an authentic story teller and shared quite a few stories and experiences that have happened in Savannah over the years...and presently. Very interesting! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and very passionate about the city. He was entertaining and appealed to all of our senses with sound, visual and smells."
* A traveler said: "Had a fun time Patrick was great he knew his history of Savannah the tour was great found it interesting about the city"
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was entertaining, enlightening and knowledgeable on ghost and paranormal activities. She made it exceptional!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Madison Square
- Atlantic Station
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Atlanta Beltline
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Inman Park
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Zoo Atlanta
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Owens-Thomas House
- Georgia State Capitol
- Massie Heritage Center
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Piedmont Park
- Sorrel Weed House
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania