Top Geneva Outdoor Activities
66 results | All Geneva Tours
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. 3-hour Geneva tour and Lake Geneva cruise was very informative.The Tramway tour commentary about Geneva's past was very entertaining and the guide very friendly. The 1-hour Lake Geneva cruise was a good way to view the city.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "Although the weather was very cloudy, we've had an unforgetable experience, also thanks to our wonderful driver, Telis."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip and Neil was a really helpful guide. The bus drivers were also very friendly too. I loved the cable car experience and have never seen a view like it."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, the guide was very good. It was a rainy day, all day and yet it gave me a chance to explore Swiss areas and the impressive Gruyère. Chocolate factory & cheese factory visit were also interesting."
* A traveler said: "My mom and I took this trip, and it was very nice! We had a pickup at our hotel which was right on time. The tour shuttle was very nice and comfortable with huge windows and even the roof was windows so you could see everything. Our guide, Zed, was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. There were only 4 people on this tour, so let us determine how long to stay and even took us to see a castle that wasn't on the tour. The glacier 3000 view was amazing! And Montreaux is beautiful. The only drawback was it was quite expensive, and I would have liked more time in Montreaux."
* A traveler said: "This is a wonderful tour, the only thing that would have made it better is if we could have gone to the top. Beware the 500 steps down to the glacier you have to climb back up but worth the trek down."
* A traveler said: "A very easy and well organised trip. We went snowboarding for the day, and a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable views - once in a lifetime trip! Neil our guide was both knowledgeable & helpful Fully recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish I had booked to stay a night in charmonix so I could have spent longer exploring the mountain."
* A traveler said: "This trip was 1st class all the way, from the pickup to the escort to the drop off, the tour guide, Evan, made us feel like VIPs. The van was spacious and had panoramic windows. Evan was never intrusive, but always nearby in case we needed him. One of the activities was closed due to COVID-19 so the company refunded us part of the price. Very transparent and professional. We would definitely use this tour company again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)
- Brunswick Monument
- Barbier-Mueller Museum (Musée Barbier-Mueller)
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)
- Palais des Nations
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey