Top Galveston Historical Tours
25 results | All Galveston Tours
* A traveler said: "Great and informative. Would definitely book again! JR was knowledgeable and pointed out some cool extra things we came across."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed learning about the island & it's history. I would recommend this tour to other people definitely."
* A traveler said: "Rob was excellent!!! He was funny and kept us hanging on every word. We would for sure go back and listen to him again. He knew his history and made it fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful staff and just a overall great experience for my lil 👪. The crew ensured that we had a chance to see plenty of dolphins and a super smooth ride. Steven is a great tour guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour of the historic district of Galveston. The tour guid was very nice and funny. Good for a family."
* A traveler said: "Great lesson from our guide on the history of Galveston and the paranormal experiences that people have. You can truely feel the energy of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our Guide was very informative and entertaining. I really recommend this for a family night out. Besides the tour he gave us plenty of other places in Galveston to go see."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning about the history of Galveston. Kimberly was very knowledgeable. Even though we didn't see any ghosts this time, there is always the next visit."
* A traveler said: "Super stories. Very nice tour guide. Had cute jokes in between walking spots. I would suggest he start the tour in a quieter place though. ;)"
* A traveler said: "Great history lesson; my son and I saw several orbs with our eyes and caught some pics of Orbs as well. I put one pic of the orb in the review.👻 We also caught several voices in the white noice!!!🦻👻 I would highly recommend 🙂🤙"
* A traveler said: "It was fun educational and our tour guide was very helpful if anyone had any questions and is the cat really 100 years old"
* A traveler said: "Hearing the history of Galveston. This is our first trip to Galveston and it was a great way to see some highlights of the island and get the back story."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time riding the Segways and with our tour guide! He is very knowledgeable about the island and its history. This tour is such a fun and unique way to explore Galveston!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed Michael’s storytelling, learned a bit about Galveston’s history and saw some beautiful architecture. It was a very pleasant evening!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic tour about the hurricanes that have hit Galveston. Tree scuptures were fun to see. David was awesome, loved his humor! Great tour for history and building of the seawall. Yes we would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Alex was an excellent guide! He gave us a lot of history and personal experiences. This is a very great tour thats different from the other tours available (although they are good too!!) Highly recommend adding this tour to your to do list while visiting Galveston! Thanks Alex!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome. I can’t remember his name :( but glasses and beard. Super knowledgeable, genuine and gave a great history of the sites. I thought it might be cheesy but it wasn’t at all! Very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "loved it and enjoyed the history of people in galvaston and our tour guide was great he was fun and nice"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee