Top Fremantle Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
31 results | All Fremantle Tours
* A traveler said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "The Grand Tour of the Island was great, very informative. All the guides we had on the day were friendly & very knowledgeable of the history. Gorgeous Island with beautiful coves & beachs."
* A traveler said: "Michael doesn’t just give you a great tour of Freo - he utterly reinvents a place you think you already know. An extraordinary tour that will have you heading back again and again to explore the endless options Michael shares with you. Just do it!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip to Quokkamollee Island. The ferry was great. We loved the delicious Quokka Burgers."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Just the right amount of commentary to go along with a smooth, comfortable ride. Refreshments were available for purchase and the overall experience was perfect."
* A traveler said: "learnt so much about Freo's history, loved the Street art, Michael was so knowledgeable and very friendly. I had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing customer service from booking our package to our return back to Fremantle .All the staff on seabreez charters are a great group of guys . Thanks so much for our amazing day on Rottnest Island ."
* A traveler said: "Steph was a great host whose information on everything Freo was great 👍 truly delightful couple of hours well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "If you are passing Fremantle (Freo) you should not go past the Ferris Wheel. Great experience and a great view."
* A traveler said: "Jessica was a great hostess very informative AND she actually likes beer amazing bit of history didn’t realise how much was involved in the work."
* A traveler said: "We took our family, two adults and two kids aged 11 and 8 on Go Go Active Tours Cliffs and Caves Kayak Tour in East Fremantle on Saturday morning. Matt and Sue are both friendly and professional. Everything was ready to go on time. With windy conditions, they had taken extra precautions to ensure our safety and enjoyment, by having some extra experienced paddlers with us. Matt was patient and very informative during the tour. We enjoyed a coffee and a chat with the other tour participants at the East Fremantle Yacht Club after the tour to round off a great fun tour. We highly recommend Go Go Active tours for any active family."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic a great way to cruise around Fremantle. Would 100% recommend this experience. First time on a motorbike loved every minute."