Top Franz Josef & Fox Glacier Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
18 results | All Franz Josef & Fox Glacier Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The team were so friendly, knowledgeable, and all round awesome. Definitely recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing. Very nice and helpful staff, lovely helicopter and we were blessed with fantastic weather."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible to be able to stand on top of the Glacier. The views fromthe helicopter are breathtaking. Short and sweet experience but absolutely awesome."
* A traveler said: "The glacier hike on the ice and through crevasses had just the right combo of challenge, new experience and scenic beauty. Our leader Melvin did a great job keeping it fun and interesting while explaining how to trek through the glacier safely."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour guide explanations on nature and Maori heritage and history. Convenient walk for all hiking levels and ages."
* A traveler said: "Jouney starts with Quad Bike instruction and test drive. Safety comes first! Then we drove thru the Woodlands and after this we went thru the creek. At least a good mixture of diffferent Ground."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our New Zealand holiday. We would highly recommend it. We loved it. The pilot was very skilled."
* A traveler said: "Expected it to be cancelled due to inclement weather however we were in for a treat, while I didn't get the full flight I booked it was non-the-less a fantastic experience and one I will do again. The team were friendly and outgoing. The pilot was pins on paper professional."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience, views are wonderful landing on the snow was worth it. The pilot will take your photo, a must have."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! The pilot was friendly and knowledgeable. Landing on the glacier was amazing awesome and breathtaking. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, the trip was just stunning as the weather was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was amazing absolutely beautiful day what a view kayaking through the lake around the mountains and the kayak guide we had with us was great :) can’t wait to come back next month and do this again I’ll be booking this again very soon! Loved it :)"
* A traveler said: "Assigned a very knowledgeable and friendly guide (Becks). We were lucky to be in a small group, so we had much dedicated time. Becks brought us to a little island in the lake for a short walk to the lake "cafe"! Learnt quite a bit about the flora and fauna during the walk. Sandflies are not an issue at all once in the lake and on the little island. Highly recommend! Sweet ending was when quality photos were included in the package!"
* A traveler said: "A once in a lifetime experience for my wife and I. Brilliant flying between the snow capped mountains and spectacular walking around the top of the glacier. Great pilot!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience - beautiful amazing scenery plus insightful and knowledgeable guide. Dale's story telling approach to sharing the history of the area is engaging and educational... making the both the rainforest walk and boat trip so much more beyond sight seeing... tasting native plants was an unexpected bonus that has made the memories of the trip more vivid and special. Opportunity to see untouched, natural landscape. Thanks for sharing your experience and insights Dale!"