Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf Tours and Activities
Pirate’s Cove, “the Original Adventure Golf,” provides guests with a real putting adventure over one of two 18-hole courses. Enjoy waterfalls, meandering streams, lush vegetation, and more in between holes. The expertly designed pirate-themed course takes mini-golfers through mountainous caves, over footbridges and under the cascading waterfalls. Lots of pirate lore lurks around every corner.
There are two Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf locations in Florida; Orlando and Lake Buena Vista. Both Orlando and Lake Buena Vista feature two 18-hole courses, Captain’s Course and Blackbeard’s Challenge. For a real adventure, choose to purchase a combination 36-hole adventure.
If your visit happens to fall over Memorial Day weekend, check out the Putting for Patriots annual fundraiser event, which supports three pre-screened charities that, as a group, provide support to wounded military, their families and survivors of fallen military members.
Tours and Activities to Experience Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Frequently Asked Questions
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Andretti Indoor Karting & Games in Orlando
- Orlando Discount Card: Eat and Play
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island