Top Fiordland & Milford Sound 4WD Tours
15 results | All Fiordland & Milford Sound Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great. Breathtaking. We were very lucky because it was sunny and saw dolphins swimming with the cruise. The guide and the whole team was lovely too."
* A traveler said: "Coming up close to the waterfall was incredible. People on the front of the boat got drenched. No seals at this time of year which we got told we would see but it is nature I guess."
* A traveler said: "Staff were very friendly, plenty of room on the boat and nice to have the tea and coffee available. Gorgeous location."
* A traveler said: "Informative bus driver and boat skipper. Small group. Amazing scenery. Boat stoped often at interesting places, crew were amazing. Cheese board and wine to top it off."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery really enjoyed the cruise. And the waterfalls were amazing. Specially after it rained on return was just amazing to watch."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was memorable. This tour was well planned, very educational and exciting. 100% would recommend! We cannot wait to visit again, especially when it has been raining more."
* A traveler said: "Getting to sit in copilot seat on flight back. Awesome experience. Seeing dolphins swimming alongside cruise boat was pretty cool as well."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed his commentary the whole trip. Lots of information and humour. Spectacular views. Smooth ride. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Good bus driver - very friendly and gave excellent commentaries at different viewing sights and important stops Good boat trip commentary Sightseeing opportunities were excellent"
* A traveler said: "The drive to the sounds was amazing...then the boat ride and the next level...the highlight of the trip. The commentary and sevice on the boat was exceptional. This is truly a bbeautiful place and a must do for ALL."
* A traveler said: "The company was eager to respond enquiries quickly and the tour guide, Kreig, was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had great time with this trip."
* A traveler said: "A very long day can be expected but definitely worth the time. Our driver and guide Gabe, was fantastic. We were lucky to have him and I suspect he is one of their best. He was funny, helpful and informative and also put all of his guests first. Many beautiful sites along the way. The cruise was full of wonderful views of waterfalls, waterfalls and waterfalls! The food served on the cruise was just "OK". Probably the only disappointment. All in all though, it was a great time and recommended. Thanks so much Gabe!"
* A traveler said: "A cool trip, informative and exciting... we would do it again! Southern discovery’s did. a great Job!"