Rinca Island (Pulau Rinca) Tours and Activities
Located just off the western tip of Flores in Indonesia, Rinca Island offers some of the best and most unique wildlife viewing opportunities in the world. It’s one of the few spots on Earth where you can see Komodo dragons in the wild (and it’s often overlooked in lieu of neighboring Komodo Island), and the convergence of nutrient-rich currents in the waters just off the coast create conditions for some of the best diving in the world.
The Komodo dragon, the island’s most popular resident, can weigh in at over 300 pounds (136 kilograms), and they’re easier to spot in the wild on Rinca, as tourism has had less of an impact than on Komodo Island.
The 76-square-mile (198-square-kilometer) island sits within Komodo National Park, and as such, visitors to the island must be accompanied by a guide, as the large lizards can be dangerous—and even deadly—when they (rarely) attack.
Tours and Activities to Experience Rinca Island (Pulau Rinca)
- Half Day Sunset Komodo Dragon Tour: Rinca island,Kelor,Menjerite & Kalong island
- Private boat trip Komodo 2 or more person for 3 days 2 nights, Kelor, Rinca...
- 2-Day Komodo National Park and Rinca Island Wildlife Adventure from Bali
- 3-Day Komodo island &RincaTrails Tour with or without Roundtrip Flight From Bali
- Things to do in Labuan Bajo
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Bandung
- Things to do in Yogyakarta
- Things to do in Semarang
- Things to do in Surabaya
- Things to do in Johor
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Pahang
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Perak
- Things to do in Kedah