Top Dunedin & The Otago Peninsula Wine, Beer & Spirits
14 results | All Dunedin & The Otago Peninsula Tours
* A traveler said: "Great service to the airport. On time and easy! Would recommend to get to the airport as was reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable and convenient! Driver was friendly and got to my destination quick. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Chris was an excellent guide! He was knowledgeable and has a science background that is a huge plus for nature and wildlife tours. We learn a lot about region and saw incredible rare birdlife, beaches, sea mammals, and architecture. The tour was well paced and informative. It was never dull and the day went by rather quickly. Great tour and we highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful old railway station. Comfortable carriages. Great (dry) way to see the sights on a rainy day. We visited on possibly the last cruise ship to successfully visit New Zealand!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Lucy which was tailored to be small and personal but with a full agenda. Getting up close to the seal lions was a very memorable experience. Mark"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful, informative tour of the Dunedin area. Asta was so gracious and helpful. The scenery was beautiful. We were able to see yellow eyed penguins in the rehab center but unfortunately none in the wild."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful scenery on both the train ride and Otago Peninsula . Didn’t enjoy the hour waiting for the train at the turnaround because there was nothing to do there. Loved seeing the sea lion and the young family of sea lions at another stop along the beach"
* A traveler said: "Les was great. I wound up being the only passenger and they honored the booking. Went to the penguin place to see how they are helping sick and injured penguins. Saw yellow eyed and snare penguins. The views of Dunedin were spectacular. The weather was great which just added to the beauty of the day. Thanks for a great private tour"
* A traveler said: "We had a great afternoon with Russ. He was so knowledgeable and we got to see all the sights without the hassle of driving ourselves. We were picked up and dropped off at our accommodation, too easy!! Was especially impressed that even though there were only 2 of us on the tour, it wasn't cancelled. We ended up with our own private tour. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "The driver aan guide was excellent, providing really interesting info and was clearly a very knowledgeable and an enthusiast about the Otago area its wild life and local communities."
* A traveler said: "Chris was a great tour guide. The entire tour went smoothly. We learned a lot and had fun. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "overall a great tour, did the University, scenic views, brewery, Baldwin St. etc. Guide was well versed, knowledgeable and had a sense of humor (not cheeky or corney). I actually made it to the top of Baldwin St."
* A traveler said: "WE enjoyed all the tour, it was good to hear about the reclamation that had been done and to hear about the buildings that were there. We loved Olveston gardens, the lookout over Dunedin was amazing - the lovely day helped too! Northern cemetery was a highlight for me, as my great grandfathers first wife and son are buried there. What can we say about Baldwin Street - amazing, and we got to the top!! It was a great tour and one we both enjoyed very much."