* A traveler said: "Our experience with this excursion was 5 stars! Driver to pick you up and drop you off, an amazing skipper, beautiful boat, hidden gems like the sandy beach, great vibe! Most Definetly recommend this excursion to anyone! We went in the afternoon and got the golden sun, it was magical!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful setting and our guide Yuri shared interesting information about Dubrovnik, Lokrum and Croatia. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff, great value for money. You get a full service package incl. Pick up, drinks, lunch and short explanations around the islands. The islands are nice, walk for some great views, lunch was sufficient and we had a wholesome relaxed day:)"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Great service. Unlimited drinks on the boat, pick up on time. The places we visited were beautiful and lunch was great!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn’t of asked for better guides. Going into a foreign country they made us feel comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "Very engaging discussion and great first hand experiences from the show to share! A lot of fun! We highly recommend this to anyone who’s seen OR NOT seen the show!"
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trek to Bosnia - Sonia, our tour guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, and a Mostar local. It is a 12 hour journey all together but certainly did not feel that way. Waterfalls are something you DONT want to miss"
* A traveler said: "So worth it! The boat was so nice and they limit the amount of people on it so it was a really good way to see the islands. The staff were friendly and gave ample time to snorkel and swim. Plenty of drinks were provided however bring your own snorkel though due to COVID."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and the food was delicious. Anna gave us lots of honest recommendations and tips which we appreciated."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "We were late to our excursion so they were very accommodating and met up with us to continue the tour. Being a Game of Thrones fan, I loved seeing where all the scenes were filmed. Views of the city and Lokum were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our skipper was simply the best. Wonderful personality and knowledge of the area. He made our boat ride more than memorable. Amazing adventure!!!"
* A traveler said: "Quick and very interesting/informative tour. I wish I could remember our guides name because he was great (goatee and like heavy metal)! Dubrovnik is such an interesting city and this tour brings to light multiple parts of its history than any average person has no idea about. 5/5 would recommend and do again!"
* A traveler said: "Freddie was amazing! He knew all the great spots and we had such a fun day! Great beaches and wonderful restaurant recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "Luca was fab ! Very punctual…we had an amazing day visiting the caves swimming in the bays & relaxing with a wine on the spacious deck. I most definitely recommend this tour while in Dubrovnik"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day. The best day of our holiday. So relaxing, everything was taken care of, our skipper was amazing and there was a lot of flexibility about how you spent your day. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Josh, he was very knowledgeable and quite clearly passionate about his country's history. He was very patient with us, as we were new to kayaking. He never rushed us and explained the basics in an easy way. The sore arms after the kayaking are worth it! The seas that Josh took us to were amazing and clean!"
* A traveler said: "Rainy day miracle because of 2 great people! Thanks to Elizabeth for coordinating our boat tour, which due to on & off thunderstorms, wiped out our planned 8-hour islands tour. However, right up to the morning of, Elizabeth worked with us to carve out what was essentially a 90-minute boat ride, just to get out on the water. And Captain Tom is a friendly, skilled and informative captain, taking us to one nearby island before heading back in to beat the thunderstorms. We had a great experience anyway because Elizabeth & Tom cared enough about us to have us enjoy a boat ride for a little while. We had a blast! And we will be back! Highly recommend this tour operator!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stradun (Placa)
- Love Stories Museum
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Mljet Island
- Revelin Fortress
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Konavle Valley
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Dominican Monastery
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Fort Bokar
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls
- Rector's Palace (Knezev Dvor)
- Pile Gate
- Sponza Palace (Palaca Sponza)
- Dubrovnik Old Town
- Trsteno Arboretum
- Lokrum Island
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia