Top Dingle Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
14 results | All Dingle Tours
* A traveler said: "Dolphin sightings at the end of the tour and laughs with the guides made up for rough weather and swells"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We were lucky to have such a fine day, and we're delighted to see whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "Rory was a awesome tour guide. Very professional, on time, helpful with dinner reservations. We felt we would call upon him again, and again. The van was very CLEAN!, Covid-19 friendly, and knew the area. Thank you Rory!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with our guide. He picked us up at our hotel in Killarney and we spent the day on the peninsula. Although it was rainy and cool, we still had good visibility of all the major sites. He took us to several archeological sites and we even held a baby lamb. Lunch was in Dingle which is a colorful charming town. The mountain passes are spectacular and the beaches are beautiful. As a native, he knew so much about the area, both past and present. We thoroughly enjoyed our day."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip , boat very very comfortable , skipper very very kindly and he explain everything, about the story of the islands Jimmy also is a very good sailor . We saw many dolphins, they interact with us a bit ,also we saw some seals, and the wonderful, magnificent Irish locations . I recommend a lot this trip ."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Rory and we have had the best time. He has a vast knowledge of the area and made sure we did not miss anything. The views were breathtaking and unforgettable. We enjoyed the beauty of the Ring of Kerry and Skellig Ring and each stop was a new wonder. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to get the taste of this area. We will definitely be coming back! Melisa and Adam"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands