Denver Center for the Performing Arts Tours and Activities
Denver, Colorado is home to the United States’s largest nonprofit theater organization, and the city’s Center for the Performing Arts offers an incredible variety of live shows in its ten performance venues. From their own theater company to Broadway shows, Cabaret, and “Off-Center” plays, nearly every type of theater can be found here. As such the center has everything from a concert hall to an opera house, an auditorium, a ballroom, and four major theaters. The structure stretches across four city blocks and nearly 12 acres, with over 10,000 seats in front of its stages. Its impressive 80 foot glass roof tops it all off, making it the largest performing arts center in the country as well.
It’s here that the Colorado Ballet, symphony orchestra, and opera perform, alongside original and national productions. Aside from its many performances, the center holds workshops, children’s theater classes, backstage tours, and events on a regular basis. Dedicated to the excellence in the arts, the venue is also a preferred stop for many touring shows.
Tours and Activities to Experience Denver Center for the Performing Arts
Frequently Asked Questions
- Denver History and Highlights Small Group Tour
- Denver Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Private customized tour of Denver, Red Rocks, Idaho Springs and mining towns.
- Denver's Golden Treasure Scavenger Hunt
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Missouri