Top Denarau Island Full-day Tours
20 results | All Denarau Island Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience snorkeling and diving with reef sharks. Not dangerous at all. Snorkeling probably was better than diving as sharks come up to the surface and you can almost touch them. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a great day cruise."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, well looked after and all snacks provided were great too. Would definitely do it again......"
* A traveler said: "Based on my experience a well executed package which I'd recommend to anyone ! The only caveat for future travellers I have will be the weather. I cannot imagine having the same experience if it wasn't sunny."
* A traveler said: "it is an amazing trip! Beware that the sea floor is covered with stones and corals. It's better to take swimming shoes with you."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Kamal from Valentine Tours, found him very helpful and considerate, he did not rush you to keep to a time."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Awesome views! Would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Kamal from Valentine Travel Tours, who we found to be very considerate and helpful, nothing was to much trouble."
* A traveler said: "We had the best day our guide and driver he was just fantastic the tour was very informative and it was great to see and hear about some of the history of the coral coast we had a great day"