Daytona Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome. Food was very tasty and entertainment was super. 5 Stars!!!!! Great experience Can’t submit until you fill in most of the 100 characters which makes me flustered."
* A traveler said: "Highly Recommend !!!!! From the beginning to the end it was an Amazing adventure. Seeing Manatee’s and alligators up close in August. Thank you Bill for the adventure and knowledge you shared."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun. Enjoyed my time. Employees are very friendly the courses are set in beautiful locations will be coming back 100% recommend to everyone"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! The tour guides had a lot of cool facts to share with us. The boards were way cool, and seeing the animals was way awesome"
* A traveler said: "Dave was a very knowledgeable guide. Gave us some great paddling tips and pointed out the various flora and fauna. Would definitely go with him again!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgable and made the trip fun and entertaining. She introduced to a soon to be mommy crab, all different kinds of birds. Most interesting was the discussion on the importance of all oysters to the water system. The trip gives you an appreciation for our wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing day on the water. I recommend this excursion. The captain was very informative on when and where to meet and met some new friends on the journey"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a wealth of information about local trivia and he was a lot of fun. We learned a lot about the local breweries also. The bus was clean, cool and comfortable too. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Kids enjoyed but were so tired after 30 minutes of fighting the waves and drinking salt water. Probably only need an hour."
* A traveler said: "It was fun and interesting. I love it and u learned a lot of new things that didn’t know about. And you will have fun with your boyfriend or family on this ride"
* A traveler said: "Electric Bike Company was great. They gave me a refund with no problem because the Trip Advisor representative made the reservation and there were no bikes available. My advice, don’t bother with Trip Advisor they don’t have a clue!"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Mike gave us a great experience. We gigged a lot of flounder and had a great time. We had two 7 year old boys with us and Mike got them on fish as well."
* A traveler said: "We paddled through some very pretty marsh and seen several Manitee , lots of Alligators and turtles. It was a fun trip with lots of wildlife"
* A traveler said: "Not only was I surprised to see how close the manatees were inquisitive , I learned a lot from our tour guides. We saw so much nature in addition to the manatees. We saw egrets, ibis, turtles, alligators snd the paddling was easy."
* A traveler said: "I planned this event as a surprise to my husband. First off the associate Sharon at the desk was understanding of our tardiness, she has a scene of humor(considering whats going on in the world today) she was really cool! My experience with the paddle board was fun! I started off standing up then sat down then at times I even layed down and looked at the sky so relaxing. My husband on the other hand paddled on his knees, he made an attempt to stand up and fell into the water. LOL At the end he made an attempt to stand up and once he did you could not tell him nothing. LOL Overall I would recommend this active the paddle board is versatile just have fun with it. Enoy!!!"
* A traveler said: "I paid for online and it was quick to check in. Service was great and friendly. They have a few different devices, we chose to kayak. It was fun"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island