Top Da Nang Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
6 results | All Da Nang Tours
Sort by: Featured
Don’t just eat Vietnamese food, master the art of local cuisine during a home-style cooking class in Da Nang. During this hands-on cultural experience, you’ll prepare and cook four Vietnamese dishes—such as young papaya salad, chicken with fish sauce, and deep fried spring rolls—that reflect seasonal ingredients. For a complete experience, hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Visitors will have new experiences about volunteering, exploring the culture of the Co Tu ethnic group, exploring natural springs in Tr'Le village, 1369m high Que Que mountain, Traditional Village, ... In the evening, gather around the campfire and enjoy the traditional dance of the Co-ethnic people. And more specifically, the message the program wants to send to visitors “Let's raise awareness of conservation and preservation of natural resources and share community values - contribute to improving economic and cultural life. chemistry - society for local people. "
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
• Enjoy fresh mountain air in the beautiful tea fields • Discover the culture, traditions and lifestyle of a Vietnamese hill tribe • Visit Tea Plantation , Enjoy Stunning Views on the way. • Visit the DHROONG handicraft village, where Co Tu-style products are produced
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture and discover the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine on this hands-on tour from Hoi An. Shop for ingredients at the local market, cruise along the Thu Bon River, and ride in a traditional basket boat, before arriving at the cooking school. Then, create a variety of dishes including spring rolls, rice pancakes, and barbecued tuna, before sitting down to a delicious homecooked lunch.
Discover home-style Da Nang cuisine with a small-group cooking class that starts at a local market and continues to the kitchen of a family home. You’ll browse fresh vegetables, see aromatic herbs growing in small gardens, then prepare a flavorful meal with a local chef—step-by-step instructions ensure you can recreate the authentic dish at home.
Sampling Vietnamese cuisine is a highlight of any trip to Vietnam and there’s no better way to discover the country’s culinary delights than taking a cooking class. Get hands-on in the kitchen during this 4-hour Hoi An home cooking class and learn the secrets of dishes like sweet and sour fish soup, papaya salad, and spring rolls from a local chef.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Da Nang?
The best Unique Experiences in Da Nang according to Viator travelers are:
- Home Cooking Class
- Travel to Tay Nguyen Highlands and experience with fellow ethnic Co Tu
- BHO HOONG VILLAGE & CO TU SMALL ETHNIC GROUP TOUR from Hoi An or Da Nang
- Hoi An ECo Cooking Class with Bamboo Basket Rowing, Local Market & Boat trip
- Da Nang Cooking Class with Market tour and Vegetable Garden in outskirt
What Unique Experiences in Da Nang are taking additional safety precautions?
These Da Nang experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Da Nang are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Da Nang may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta