Top Da Nang Classes & Workshops
25 results | All Da Nang Tours
* A traveler said: "I very much enjoyed this tour. I was able to taste and see Da Nang as a local while enjoying local dishes. My tour guide was very friendly and accommodating. It was more like hanging out with a local friend than a guide. However, always polite, respectful, and very knowledgeable. made sure I didn't miss the dragon bridge show (who doesn't want to see a dragon spew fire! :). Nicely priced as well. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Thanks heaps for your personality your welcoming and your information very good and very good food, we enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide Joseph? spoke English fairly well. Had a few jokes to tell as well as keeping us very well informed both at My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An.. Lunch was delicious and plentiful We enjoyed this trip so much we have booked the 4 hour Da Nang and Marble mountain excursion. 5 stars from me"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly, knowledgeable and had good english. He took numerous photos To be uploaded later of us and was very obligeing. The time at the Laddy Buddha and Marble Mountain sites was sufficient and left uss the afternoon for pur own devoces."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Mr Bay was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. You get to see so many things in 1 day."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful family! What a great meal! We were made to feel at home in the kitchen. I took notes and lots of photos. The foods we made could be made back in the states which was especilly appreciated! The whole family joined in the meal and we talked for a long time, sharing our culture and our lives. This was not a commercial enterprise. This was the real deal!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta