Top Cozumel 4WD Tours
63 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "It was the BEST!!! So much fun and guides were great!!!!! Drive buggies around the island, snorkeled, ate, swam again in beautiful water, and they took us right back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour.. Love seeing the Island and shopping.. Enjoyed everything. Our guide was very great with our tour. Thank you for a great tour..Cheryl and Ken Vannatter... Mar 2020"
* A traveler said: "It rained a day before...luckily because we got to ride through puddles and get a little dirty and it helped cut down on the dust. Our guides were really friendly and helpful. We had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
* A traveler said: "Rented our own x-rail and Francisco was our guide, it was great. Swam in the cenote and tasted tequila. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the amazing tour of the island of Cozumel. The guide was extremely knowledgeable on everything on the island."
* A traveler said: "Reyes was our tour guide of the day. He took us to places that we’ve requested. Highly recommended this tour company."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour, especially with Julio as your guide. Very knowledgeable about the island history, local flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely awesome. The snorkeling was incredible. The snacks and lunch were great, the ceviche was beyond words fresh and yummy. The whole experience was magical and I can't wait to do it again!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great: the speaker, the coral reefs, the submarine life, the submarine and the conditions: air conditioner,..."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was so amazing! If they had more then 5 stars I would absolutely give that to him. The history in the Ruins was incredible. The atv was the fun adventure we were looking for, and the tequila tasting was so good. The fact that we got there before all the other tours and it was very detailed for us, made us feel so special. Thank you for this phenomenal tour!!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was amazing! The ATV’s are so much fun and the tour guides are helpful and funny! I would definitely recommend it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was so knowable about the culture and the island....just what we wanted and more. I would say to anyone....take the private tour. Saw and found out things I had no idea was even part of Cozumel...he told us both Mayan and Spanish history. Don't leave the island until you have done this trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "During Covid, private tours are the way to go. Plus, you control what you do and see. The tequila tasting was great and the tour guide knew if a small village that had great prices on souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "The experience off snorkeling and the crew were very friendly I recommend this 100% they help you a lot if you need help"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day with Landy as our guide. Loved the tequila tasting, various stops and lunch. Very windy day but still fun"
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely the most fun I had on my trip. Would definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The guide was tons of fun! The ATV was better than expected! We enjoyed the Tequila tasting and we learned a lot about how it was made"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Palancar Reef
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- El Cedral
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Columbia Reef
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Tormentos Reef
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands