Top Colorado Self-guided Tours & Rentals
75 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on our rafting trip. Water was at a perfect level and all the staff was friendly and professional. Jake was our guide and made sure everyone had fun. He pointed out landmarks and told us about the history in the area. I would definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "A great tour that you can learn a lot on but relate to the stuff they are saying. They explain things well and make sure you understand and see everything. They go above and beyond to make sure to do more things that you are interested in. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a gorgeous day on the Glacier - we couldn't be any more happier with our wonderful tour guide Bree. She made sure we were all well taken care of and guided us to the best little spots on the mountain. It was fun, exciting and who could say no to some of the best pizza I've ever tasted!"
* A traveler said: "Brian was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable! Our hike was beautiful and we got a lot of great photos. He gave some other recommendations for the rest of our trip as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see a portion of downtown Denver while learning about its history. We stopped at three bars, providing ample time to rest and quench our thirst before moving on."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing hiking trip! Our tour guide Jennifer was knowledgeable and so much fun that it felt like I was with a friend."
* A traveler said: "Each time we come to Denver we do something new. This time it was the LoDo tour. Our tour guide was Beau who did a great job describing this part of downtown. Beau's historical commentary was very good and enjoyable. A highly recommend Beau as a tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This trip was absolutely fabulous. Great itinerary and a wonderful guide. Highly recommend if you want a full day trip."
* A traveler said: "Fun! Great way to discover parts of the city that we had never noticed. Took us 2 and a half hours at a relaxed pace. Could have been a little more challenging, but was fun nevertheless. Would recommend for a no stress afternoon exploring the city."
* A traveler said: "Everything went smooth, delivery was on-time, representative was knowledgeable and friendly. Boots actually felt better than the boots I own. Equipment was delivered the evening before the first ski day, so we can start skiing right from the very morning, that was really appreciated. Drop-off was no brainer: just left everything at ski valet of our hotel on the last ski day, texted the company that we were done skiing - that was it! The price was reasonable too. Definitely recommend, and will use again in the future."
* A traveler said: "They were very friendly and knowledgeable and helped find the perfect fit for our snowboard and skis! They come and pick everything up for you, so it’s very convenient!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Winter Park
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Downtown Aquarium
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Pikes Peak
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Silver Queen Gondola
- Denver City Park
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Animas River
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Larimer Square
- Denver Mint
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Lookout Mountain
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas