Top Colorado Outdoor Activities
305 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience from beginning to end. Chisholm was excellent! He added so much historical information about the area."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide/driver Ryan (Aspire Tours) was fantastic. Really liked the small group, plenty of stops highlighting incredible scenic photo ops. Getting photo of huge male elk from <100 ft was definitely one of the highlights. Highly recommend this tour for first timers to RMNP."
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Tour description matched itinerary/experience. Great views of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak."
* A traveler said: "Nice 1/2 day tour. Three stops. Clear Creek Canyon Park (20-30 min), Idaho Springs (30 min) and Echo Lake (30 min). It was a great way to get out of the Denver heat. Day was gorgeous. The driver/guide (Eddie, I believe) was absolutely fantastic. All in all a really nice trip."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The bike ride was absolutely a perfect way to discover downtown Denver. We had a wonderful time and out tour guide Brock was passionate about his city and made it a fun and educational day,"
* A traveler said: "Loved that we had a Private Hike beside the Falls, some of the Path is undiscovered by the Crowd - able to take Beautiful Photos 😍 Tyler & Bree truly made it a Wonderful Experience. We are world travelers who appreciated the “best pizza/company”… Kudos 🤩"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic. Our tour guide Jason was the greatest. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and added so much to the trip. I'm really glad we did the tour and saw so much more than we could have on your own."
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing elk, mule deer and mountain goats and the breath taking beauty of the mountain. Our tour guide Alex was great, very informative."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our tour guide, Richard, was a wealth of knowledge on the area and he made our trip so enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area. It is definitely a must go back and see for us. Thank you for making our mother/daughter trip so memorable."
* A traveler said: "We loved the Red Rocks amphitheater, it exceeded all expectations. We didn’t realize the museum would be so interesting therefore additional time would have been a plus. Alex is terrific! He added a lot with his engaging personality, knowledge and passion for Colorado. He made a great trip even better."
* A traveler said: "Bo was very informative, with a very good sense of humor.The tour was at a very good walking pace. I now have a great deal of information regarding Denver's start."
* A traveler said: "Variety of good food and sampling different restaurants. The tour was excellent. This review app is VERY annoying by requiring min. Characters. Next time I will just delete the email."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Brian was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable! Our hike was beautiful and we got a lot of great photos. He gave some other recommendations for the rest of our trip as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Dave was great, fun and passionate about crafting beer. We had a great time, learning about brewing and about Denver's history. We got to meet some great people from other states. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Cooper was a great guide. He gave great advice and let us decide what we wanted to try. We got to do a short hike up to a nice overlook. He gave us breaks for water/ rest often since it was our first day at elevation."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the historic homes of the Capitol Hill District. Our guide was really knowledgeable and gave time at each home for pictures. Some stories weren't scary but all were creepy. Lots of walking so wear your comfy shoes."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful driver great tour guide. Interesting tour. Just the right amount of time. Beautiful scenery"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Denver City Park
- Arkansas River
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Silver Queen Gondola
- Lookout Mountain
- United States Air Force Academy
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Larimer Square
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Winter Park
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas