Top Colmar Outdoor Activities
24 results | All Colmar Tours
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! The villages are beautiful and we learned much about the area from our guide Didier! We ended the day with a wine tasting! Great way to see and experience the surrounding areas of Colmar!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip with guide Aoud, who showed around the pretty villages, narrated helpful historical background and optimised time well so it felt leisurely. Charming places to visit, enjoying petite bites and chatting like old friends who were traveling together. Thank you Aoud!!"
* A traveler said: "Christopher at Alsace original experiences guided us from Strasbourg to stops in Freiburg, Basel, and then Colmar stopping along the way to show us the beauties and special places of this region. It was a delightful tour for our family group of 6 adults."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful half day with Ana and Eric exploring three beautiful villages and being happily provided with comprehensive history and customs of the area. We strongly recommend them to all travelers staying in Colmar. Our best wishes to Ana and Eric- Julie and John Australia."
* A traveler said: "Anna and Eric were such good tour guides and we had a great tour of the area both culturally and wine tasting wise. Highly recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and had a small group. Our guide was very informative and friendly. Visited 2 great wine rooms and felt like we were with old friends."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of a beautiful area. I had a fantastic time along the wine route in Alsace with this tour. It was certainly a very pleasant day visiting the various villages, among vineyards and of course the wine tasting. The tour guides were great! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide! We enjoyed the entire day. Both the visits at the vine makers and also the visit in the small village around Colmar"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out in the Alsacian country side with our knowledgeable guide Ana. Thanks again for everything!"
* A traveler said: "The car museum was interesting and if you are interested in Bugatti's they have a large collection. The highlight was our drive in a Corvette sports car. Got to do 10 laps and we were the only ones on the circuit for 5 of them. Well worth the money."