Top Christchurch On the Water
17 results | All Christchurch Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a lucky day ! We saw 2 humpback whales, royal albatross, a lonely Hector's dolphin and a dusky dolphin pod during the cruise. While walking around the cliff, we got really close to fur seals and seagulls. Our guide also shared a lot of information about this tour and New Zealand."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Little Blue Penguins in the nest was really cool. The tour operators were friendly and knowledgeable about the history and culture of the area, The scenery was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "I didn't get to do the Arthur pass tour however I did the whale tour and that was great. Rob is so helpful with his knowledge and went beyond his job to ensure we are comfortable and enjoy our trip. Thanks Rob, Tina"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip! The route design is very well, take you to the most beautiful place in NZ."
* A traveler said: "this overdelivered... easy onboard, so professional and the service was attentive and efficient. food was awesome - we don't know how they do it. all set with a backdrop of a tour of the cbd... fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous way to see the inner city. We did the whole tour then spent the day hopping on and off the tram at the places we wanted to explore further"
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. We enjoyed all aspects of this trip. It was a great day."
* A traveler said: "What us there not to like about this gondola... Best view in Christchurch friendly staff and a cheap gift shop. Don't take my word for it come and visit the place for yourself 🙂"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our house, exactly on time, and had beautiful individual platters for lunch. All the presenters werknowleagable as well as in touch with the group. Th variety of wines we tasted was impressive. Our driver was a real delight with a great sense of humour. Really commendable experience, thanks so much"
* A traveler said: "Just about everyone agrees the tranzalpine is a great train ride and this tour took in the best part leaving us at Arthur's Pass to explore the park with our guide. No long hikes but the short walks were very scenic and photogenic,"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with Thaddeus who showed us around the Christchurch area! Took us to hidden spots where buses can’t go! Very pleasant and friendly to talk with! Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Worth all the money in the world, pricey I guess but the experience made it all worth it big time..."
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful and the trip enjoyable! We found the length of the boat trip to be sufficient despite other reviews to the contrary."
* A traveler said: "A really pleasant day. A relaxing ride to Akaroa and then a couple of hours on the water in search of dolphins. We did manage to see quite a few along with some penguins. After that some time in town for lunch before departing for Christchurch. A fun day trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arthur's Pass National Park
- Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa
- Hagley Park
- Cashel Street
- Waipara Springs Winery and Cafe
- Canterbury Museum
- Christchurch Arts Centre
- Burkes Pass
- Lake Pukaki
- Port Hills
- Waimakariri River
- Bridge of Remembrance
- Pegasus Bay Winery and Restaurant
- The Court Theatre
- Sumner Beach
- Avon River
- Orana Wildlife Park
- Transitional Cathedral (Cardboard Cathedral)
- Mona Vale
- Air Force Museum of New Zealand