Top Chicago Pop Culture
25 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was very informative, fun, and personable. I enjoyed hearing stories about Chicago I’d never heard before and seeing the fabulous Palmer Hotel."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative. Rachel was great. Should be a stop for anyone who likes to hear some creepy ghost stories."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with outstanding guide who made the experience memorable with interesting stories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Our guide was funny and informative. We saw great sites! We stopped on Museum Campus for a night time city sky line photo opt. It was the best thing we did while in Chicago! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Our host was funny, knowledgeable and very personable. He certainly knows his Chicago history!"
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great knowledge and great views! Enjoyed the bar down stairs and AC as a. Option to stay outside the sun"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brooke, was fabulous! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend this day tour. Lots of fun and lots of food!!"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Really nice. Just the right amount of time for this cruise. It was clean and the staff was friendly."
* A traveler said: "We loved getting to know the city and seeing Amazing art where you least expected it. The itour guide was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our Haunted Segway Tour! Our guide, Carrie was really hilarious and made our tour truly memorable. Segway is definitely the best way to see the large variety of interesting sights throughout the city! Such a blast! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was fantastic! He was friendly and knowledgeable, and carried on in the face of thunder and lightning (which was perfect). Great value for money!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a great guide. He allowed us to make the tour our own and went off the path to show us cool things based on our questions. We learned things about the early gangsters and some things about Chicago, it's buildings and neighborhoods. We wouldn't have seen or known these things if we were left to explore on our own in the few days we had here. He took pictures of our group for us and showed us some great spots for photos.. Overall very informative and casual. Our driver was great as well. Courteous and a gentleman who kept us safe in the traffic."
* A traveler said: "Definitely educational and we learned a lot about the area, as well as the ghosts there. History, folklore and real accounts are all told. Ghost equipment used is OK, nothing too spectacular but we honestly really enjoyed ourselves and Tony was a great and engaging guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee