Top Chicago Lunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Chicago Tours
Perfect for families, groups, and corporate outings, the Spirit of Chicago lunch cruise lets you kick back and enjoy a great meal while taking in the sights of Chicago's most famed landmarks. See and photograph the dramatic city skyline, Navy Pier, Soldier Field, and Shedd Aquarium. The cruise includes a delicious buffet lunch with salads, entrees, desserts, and unlimited nonalcoholic beverages. There's also a DJ, games, and a dance floor to keep your group entertained.
Board a luxurious yacht at Navy Pier for a 2-hour lunch cruise along Chicago’s scenic shoreline. Enjoy a three-course gourmet meal as you take in views of the Windy City from a climate-controlled observation deck, then sip coffee or tea while the yacht’s onboard DJ spins a leisurely afternoon playlist.
Travel down the Chicago River on an architecture cruise aboard the "Odyssey." As you pass by some of Chicago's most notable buildings, you'll dine on a 3-course lunch with salad, a main course such as chicken, salmon, pasta, or short ribs, and a dessert such as cheesecake or sorbet. Listen to onboard narration about the city's architecture along the way.
Step aboard a boat for a comprehensive cruise that details the history of Chicago's architecture. Enjoy views of the Chicago skyline accompanied by architecture-focused commentary that points out each of the landmark buildings. As you cruise through Lake Michigan, snap photos of you and your party against the stretch of Chicago's 26-mile shoreline.
Cruise down the Chicago River to see the city's famous architecture on this boat tour. With commentary from your onboard guide, watch the spectacular skyline glide by, including more than 40 notable buildings like Navy Pier, the Wrigley Building, and the John Hancock Building. Cover all three branches of the Chicago River, passing the East Bank Club, the old Post Office Building and the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower).
Discover the architectural gems of the Windy City from an ideal vantage point on a cruise down the Chicago River. Offered several times throughout the day, it’s easy to fit the leisurely excursion into your itinerary. Covering more than 130 years of architectural history, the tour is the perfect opportunity to see a huge area of the city without the hassle of taxis and public transit.
Enjoy Hobart from the water on Derwent River cruise. Choose your preferred time of day for your cruise, including lunch and dinner options, and then glide through the city to admire the harbor and waterfront attractions such as the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasman Bridge, Government House, Montagu Bay, and Rose Bay.
Partake in a unique sightseeing excursion on this delightful lunch cruise along the Thames River. See the best of London’s riverside attractions on a cruise from Tower Pier to Westminster. Stroll the deck, savor a delectable 2-course meal, and admire great views of the London Eye, the Tower of London and more. An onboard bar offers additional drink options for spicing up your afternoon (own expense).
See the the Second City from the water with a sightseeing cruise along the Chicago River and the Lake Michigan shoreline. Take in towering skyscrapers and spot the gargoyles that live on to of the city’s historic buildings. Hear stories about the city’s history and culture as you pass Chicago landmarks, museums and iconic buildings. Capture unforgettable images of the city skyline from Lake Michigan, and get a unique look at Chicago that’s perfect for all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Lunch Cruises in Chicago?
What Lunch Cruises in Chicago are taking additional safety precautions?
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Lunch Cruises
- Food Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Coffee Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Soldier Field Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Science and Industry Tours & Tickets
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library) Tours & Tickets
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory) Tours & Tickets
- University of Chicago Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Pedway Tours & Tickets
- Medieval Times Chicago Tours & Tickets
- Biograph Theater Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Cultural Center Tours & Tickets
- Adler Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Riverwalk Tours & Tickets
- Rookery Building Tours & Tickets
- Second City Tours & Tickets
- Hyde Park Tours & Tickets
- Frederick C. Robie House Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Jackson Park Tours & Tickets
- Tommy Gun's Garage Tours & Tickets
- Navy Pier Tours & Tickets
- Driehaus Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Duluth
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Minnesota
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets