Top Chicago Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great first experience and I loved every moment of having that time to paint. I will be back"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful architecture wonderful historic and fun info from guide Clean and organized boat friendly staff"
* A traveler said: "It was the funniest way to see Chicago. The Segway girl, named Tammy, is the best. Ride a Segway is very easy, even for child’s."
* A traveler said: "From the moment you enter the attention is very special from the staff, it is nice to see all of Chicago from above and the special feeling when you are bent over the void is unique"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. One of the best activities in Chicago! Our tour guide Fred was the best!!!! We would definitely do this again on our next visit"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. We ran out of time to see everything even starting at 11am-5pm. We will definitely be visiting again!"
* A traveler said: "Segway rides are always fun, but add gorgeous weather, breathtaking scenery and VINCENT as a tour guide? PERFECTION. Chicago in September and Vincent's knowledge and humor were amazing. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was such a fun tour! I’m so glad I booked it! And the tour guide Lizzy was great too! If you are looking to book a tour, Do it with Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "Loved the recipe & private class! We are going to make this many times! Instructor was so fun! Not intimidating at all!"
* A traveler said: "Completely charming and knowledgeable and willing to craft a menu experience just for our experience. I would totally recommend this instructor."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- Hyde Park
- Chicago Chinatown
- Soldier Field
- Wrigley Building
- Second City
- Water Tower Place
- Chicago Pedway
- Lincoln Monument
- Wrigley Field
- Chicago History Museum
- The Magnificent Mile
- Northerly Island
- United Center
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Chicago Loop
- Chicago Picasso (The Picasso)
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Jackson Park
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee