Top Central Java Full-day Tours
76 results | All Central Java Tours
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to everyone, I travel to Indonesia regularly for work and trip allowed me to learn so much about the culture and history of this beautiful country. The tour guide was brilliant and really went out of his way, I even got to try some Durian fruit! 10/10, this is a must!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour. Our guide was very knowledgable and informative. Lunch was great. The temples are mind boggling! Wear good walking shoes and sunscreen!"
* A traveler said: "Prajan is THE driver you need to make this trip comfortable and with lots of info and stories :-) He took care of the vip entrance, a drink and some snacks . The temple is something you just have to see!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time, the cave was awesome. The repelling was nerve racking at first but when you realize they are doing all the work it puts you at ease. The timing of our trip was perfect because the day was sunny but right after rainy season so water in the river and the cave made it refreshing. The guides were helpful and friendly. The person who definitely made our entire trip wonderful including the pick up drive was Widi. He was so friendly and conversational giving us many bits of information of the culture and area that we found very interesting. He speaks English very well and is very kind and considerate. We would ask for him again if we could or for any other tours we were taking. Overall our experience was amazing!!! One we will definitely treasure!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous ancient temple complex with amazing sculpture set in beautiful green gardens. One of the greatest creations in the world. Followed by a delightful village visit."
* A traveler said: "The Yogyakarta day trip was a long day, but was well worth it. Our guide on Java (NiNi) was very knowledgeable and friendly. She gave us a lot of history of the area and the temples and the palace that we visited. The temples were spectacular to see in person! We really enjoyed the tour and would recommend it to anyone staying on Bali. Try to get a later return flight if possible. We had late afternoon flight. It gave us enough time to see everything, but the traffic in Yogyakarta can be quite bad. A later flight would give you some extra time in case of a traffic jam."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sadranan Beach (Pantai Sadranan)
- Imogiri Royal Cemetery (Pemakaman Imogiri)
- Ratu Boko Temple
- Sewu Temple (Candi Sewu)
- Selogriyo Temple (Candi Selogriyo)
- Water Castle (Taman Sari)
- Lumbung Temple (Candi Lumbung)
- Ramayana Ballet at Prambanan
- Solo (Surakarta)
- Kota Gede (Kotagede)
- Sukuh Temple (Candi Sukuh)
- De Arca Museum
- De Mata Trick Eye Museum
- Jomblang Cave (Goa Jomblang)
- Bubrah Temple (Candi Bubrah)
- Things to do in Yogyakarta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Surabaya
- Things to do in Bandung
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in South Coast