Top Central Highlands Markets
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Central Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Satisfy your appetite for Guatemalan street food during a private half-day tour during which you’ll sample several dishes from stalls and eateries that you might otherwise have missed. Plus, benefit from the undivided attention of your guide throughout to learn more about Guatemalan cuisine and culture than you would independently.
Take a walk back in time as you explore the idyllic Mayan villages, ancient rituals and gorgeous scenery of Lake Atitlan on this strenuous day-long hike on the Upper Mayan Trail. Interact with the local Cakchiquel and Tzutujil Mayan tribes, visiting the town of Santa Cruz la Laguna and tracing a path along a steep path used by the tribes for centuries. You’ll also have the chance to observe the rituals of local shamans and visit the second largest market in the country. Your hike also includes round-trip hotel transport from Antigua.
Discover the lively culture and beautiful scenery of Guatemala's highlands on this private tour to Chichicastenango from Guatemala City. Admire the colonial architecture and sprawling market of Chichicastenango, the largest outdoor market in Central America, and check out the wares from textiles to flowers to street food. A private guide and vehicle plus round-trip hotel transport make for a hassle-free trip.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Gain an in-depth insight into the history, culture, and politics of Guatemala while exploring several Antigua highlights on this half-day walking tour. Food markets can be overwhelming and confusing, so take advantage of your guide’s presence and the small group size to learn about and sample the foodstuffs on offer, something you couldn’t do if visiting alone.
Visiting Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City in just one day is tricky without the benefit of private transportation. This tour not only makes the drive easy, but also includes a guide to provide tons of information about the unique Maya cultures found around the lake. Visit a traditional market skipped over by most tourists plus Lake Atitlan highlights before returning to Guatemala City.
Visit and know the best attractions of Guatemala. Without a doubt Guatemala is a country with impressive sites, full of romance and adventure. We know that there are many more tourist places in each department, but we suggest these options as they are great to meet them.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Markets in Central Highlands?
The best Markets in Central Highlands according to Viator travelers are:
What Markets in Central Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These Central Highlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Markets in Central Highlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Central Highlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Biotopo del Quetzal Tours & Tickets
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & Tickets
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & Tickets
- Quiriguá Tours & Tickets
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve) Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE) Tours & Tickets
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- National Palace Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & Tickets
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & Tickets
- Mixco Viejo Tours & Tickets
- Acatenango Tours & Tickets
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & Tickets
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de la Constitución (Parque Central) Tours & Tickets
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín) Tours & Tickets
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh) Tours & Tickets
- Semuc Champey Tours & Tickets
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa Tours & Tickets
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley