Top Central Highlands Bus Tours
272 results | All Central Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "beautiful drive, crazy Market, lots of interesting information., our guide Tony, took us to several beautiful locations and many interesting sites."
* A traveler said: "We could not have picked a more beautiful day for our trip, and our tour guide, Miguel, really made it phenomenal with his knowledge and insight. It was just a fantastic visit and opportunity to learn about the Mayan culture and architecture. Very well done!!"
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this tour! About a hour hike up and down and a hour ride from Antigua there and back. Tour guide Catalina and bus driver were really nice! I had a good time. I rode a horse her name was princess! I would do it all over again. Had to pay extra Q50 to hike and Q100 to ride the horse one way."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "A must do if it is your first time in Guatemala City! The tour is comprehensive and had some great experience. Very great tour."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed being with my guide, who was cheerful and friendly. The tour was a fun and educational one, and I learned many new things about the city. We had an enjoyable stop in a cafe and bakery, a beautiful stop for a panoramic view, and a stroll down a lively pedestrian street."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was a great guide and driver. He was on time, patient, informative, helpful and caring. The lake is very scenic and we had the choice of what area we wanted to visit. There was a steep uphill walk with the kids but we were able to go at our own pace. Boat ride back was bumpy and the engine cut off close to end. Not too traumatic. The people were friendly and we got a few souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved my evening with Joseph and Gregory. Joseph was a fantastic guide who provided fascinating history about the country and the food. Gregory was great at making sure I always had food, a napkin, or a drink in my hand!"
* A traveler said: "The town we visited was colorful and beautiful. The lake was breath-taking and huge. Our tour guide was flexible to our needs and desire."
* A traveler said: "It's a really great experience to have if you ever visit Guatemala. My guide Davis was exceptional in showing me Pacaya Volcano and its surroundings."
* A traveler said: "We traveled as a family with a small child, our guide Fidencio was wonderful. We got a private tour since we were the only one on this day. He has a lot of knowledge about the city, patiently answered all our questions, made us feel welcome and comfortable. We rode the public bus, ate delicious lunch at the central market like a local. Highly recommended. Thank you Fidencio for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "We mainly visited one large site and the market, the sight however, was beautiful. The guide was informative and flexible with our needs."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "My trip was well worth the money. Great experience and even more of an amazing tour guide. If you are big into religion this is the trip for you."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was great. Learned so much about the beautiful culture of Antigua and the city of Guatemala ! Worth it and get pick up at your hotel"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Gustavo, our guide was fantastic! He showed us great sights from Antigua to Tikal. He was always thoughtful about finding us decent restrooms during the driving. The hotels we staying in were absolutely beautiful with great included breakfasts. We saw so much of Guatemala. This tour was great!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and our guide was very knowledgeable about the site and the culture of Tikal. It was a wonderful day trip highlighting the most important temples. Be ready to hike all day!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed a taste of the Qu'iche Mayan culture... cool market and really liked seeing the Mayan rituals being observed within the Catholic church building."
* A traveler said: "The day trip was amazing! Ruben was very knowledgeable as we ate traditional dishes, visited several great towns and had an amazing, detailed boat ride and visit to Lake Atitlan. I highly recommend the tour with Ruben and Carlos!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Power Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa
- National Palace
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Plaza de la Constitución (Parque Central)
- Pacaya Volcano
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora)
- Mixco Viejo
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Semuc Champey
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast