Top Caribbean Coast Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
Foodies and anyone with a sweet tooth will love this chocolate-themed activity. See cacao trees growing before touring the chocolate-making kitchen. Learn all about what it takes to turn cacao into a bar of chocolate, and even have a go at grinding the beans and separating the shells yourself. Make some chocolate to take home with you and share with your friends–if you don’t eat it all first.
Learn about one of Costa Rica’s indigenous populations first-hand with this tour to the largest Bribri community in the country. See how traditions like plant medicine and cacao ceremonies still thrive today—you can even taste handmade chocolate for yourself. Then, take a dip in a local waterfall before returning to your hotel.
Hike through a cacao forest and learn all about sustainably-produced chocolate from bean to bar on this chocolate tour from Limon. Taste single-origin chocolates from around Costa Rica, try cacao in its pure ceremonial form, and even make your own bar in the “Chocolate Creation Lab.” At the end of the tour, you have the chance to purchase ethically-produced chocolate at a discounted price.
Caribbean jungles are not only known for their varied wildlife, but also for the cacao plants that have fed Costa Rica’s deeply-rooted chocolate culture. Experience both highlights on this tour, which allows you to learn about the chocolate making process in Puerto Viejo and visit Cahuita National Park—a haven of white sand beach, dense jungle, and rich biodiversity.
Our adventure begins on an organic cacao farm, where we walk through a fair-trade cacao processing operation, learn about the history of cacao from ancient civilizations, and see how it is processed today to become chocolate. You’ll get to taste everything at each step of the transformation from raw fruit to processed, roasted, and evolving forms of chocolate. This is a nature hiking experience, and we’ll ascend to some spectacular ocean views. I’ll introduce you to the cacao forest, teeming with life as we see first-hand what makes a pure jungle, and how this is the ideal ecosystem not only for cacao but much more. We’ll sit down at another ocean view to enjoy an intense chocolate tasting experience. This is for true chocolate lovers!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Caribbean Coast?
The best Food & Drink in Caribbean Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Caribbean Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Caribbean Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Caribbean Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Caribbean Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Andes
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets