Top Cancun Unique Experiences
9 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, we did see the turtles. Our tour guide Monica and Captain Quan were very nice. Will book again!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guides and captain are great. Whales are spectacular. If you don't eat fish or avocado bring your own food."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. Angel was our driver and Sasha was our guide. His humor and knowledge was a delight. We sampled local (delicious) tacos from different regions of Mexico, in the city! Beers and natural juices were a bonus. At the end of the food tour we watched some cultural performances at the beach. Would highly recommend and request Sasha."
* A traveler said: "Was a beautiful experience definitely would recommend to everyone I know to do it because I'm not one to do snorkeling so this was perfect for me"
* A traveler said: "John was absolutely AWESOME! His knowledge of the different artists, murals and history of the city itself was impressive. We had a slight issue making it to the meeting spot with our taxi. So, John stayed with us after the tour to make sure we got on the correct bus back to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun! It was the first time my wife and I had driven a boat and the guide gave great instructions, making it an enjoyable, experience. The snorkeling location is beautiful and we all had a wonderful time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of my Cancun trip . Reynaldo was an EXCELLENT instructor! He made us feel comfortable and confident! We learned so much within a short period of time , Reynaldo encouraged us to hit the dance floor , with the rest of the salsa lovers. We had such a great time !"
* A traveler said: "Mayan Village impressed me the most, the way people leave and preserve the good of the nature. Also I liked how friendly they were. I’ll never forget this amazing experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)
- Ventura Park
- Cave of the Sleeping Sharks
- Mandala Nightclub
- Playa Norte (North Beach)
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza
- Xoximilco Cancun
- Xenses Park
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid