Top California Food Tours
433 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was so energetic and knowledgeable. He was so personable and had wonderful stories to share. The food experiences were unique and the historical and artistic narrative was amazing. This was a great way to learn about the vibrant Mission District. Mark was the best tour guide you could ever want!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The food was a amazing and we were surprised to learn so many fun facts about LA me it’s architecture."
* A traveler said: "Learning about how each brothel had its own unique theme was so cool. Our tour guide Angela was awesome. Food was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Exceptional tour. Our guide was well-informed and passionate about his job. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time! The food was great. Brian our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Never rushed us past spots and made sure every member of the group was engaged. Recommend highly!"
* A traveler said: "Roman helped make this trip even more fun than what the tour offered, he was such a great tour guide. We enjoyed starting the day by walking through the Muir Woods for a peaceful beginning. Lunch spot was great in Sonoma, and of course the wine stops were wonderful! I would do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "The 3 wineries we visited were uniquely different and each was great in itself. It was a beautiful day and we made great memories."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour! Our tour guide, Marc is a gem! His knowledge of San Francisco is unmatched. This was the highlight of our visit!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our host was very knowledgeable, the food was great and we had a very enjoyable time! We got to learn lots of history of the Ferry Building and learned a lot about the vendors and the local sourcing there."
* A traveler said: "Marty was an amazing hostess! So knowledgeable and fun! We had a great time learning, tasting, and laughing."
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent! I recommend this tour. The tour guide was the best and everything was easy."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish this was an unforgettable experience! I am going to highly recommend to all of my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Scenery is beautiful. We had an amazing time. The host was very informative about certain historical details of San Diego. The weather was great but a little windy during some parts, however still enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous! Tori is an extremely informative and totally delightful guide! I definitely recommend this awesome tour!"
* A traveler said: "We did a wine tour in Sonoma/Napa with our amazing tour guide - Armando. I’ve been wine tasting many times but this was my favorite wine tasting experience. The weather, the company, the guide and of course the mode of transportation (a 1974 VW bus named Buttercup) …. everything was top notch!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Secret Food Tour of San Francisco's Mission District w/ Private Tour Option
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- Wine Country Small-Group Tour from San Francisco with Tastings
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- Baker Beach
- Catalina Island
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Asilomar State Beach
- Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- Vernal Fall
- Oracle Park
- Joshua Tree National Park
- University of Southern California (USC)
- San Francisco Bay
- Belmont Park
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- State Street
- Tomales Point
- Civic Center
- Mission Beach
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah