Top Calgary Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Calgary Tours
Sort by: Featured
We have developed the most focused, modern bartending training offered in Canada. You'll learn how to become a great bartender. We'll teach you over 100 drinks including highballs, cocktails, shooters, martinis and also the 'Lingo' of bartenders. All training materials have been recently updated, with new training drills. Our classes start every Monday (Unless Monday is a holiday, then it's Tuesday) and run to Thursday. 20 hours of learning, 4 hours per day. You'll leave with a bartending certificate and the confidence to work in any venue!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Calgary are taking additional safety precautions?
These Calgary experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Atlas Coal Mine National Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- TELUS Spark Tours & Tickets
- Calgary Stampede Tours & Tickets
- Medalta Tours & Tickets
- The Hangar Flight Museum Tours & Tickets
- WinSport Tours & Tickets
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame Tours & Tickets
- Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre Tours & Tickets