Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
Open daily 9:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
8 Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda, Queensland, 4881
The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary is located in the center of Kuranda at 8 Rob Veivers Drive about a half hour from Cairns. It’s open daily from 9:45 a.m. until 4 p.m. with free guided tours.
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter