Top Budapest Classes & Workshops
38 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "Worked great! There was a man waiting for us and the driver was their in just a couple of mi items. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "A simple pre-order so you have a ticket before you get to Széchenyi Spa. Wonderful customer service because I had to change the day of my visit and it was an easy process. Please bring your own slippers and towel. Get the massage and a private cabin for your belongings and changing. Both are worth the money. I pretty much spent the whole day here. I didn't really like the indoor pools. So I enjoyed the tan that I received."
* A traveler said: "Lovely music and venue. Followed by an equally beautiful view from the river with good food and good wine."
* A traveler said: "Very nice cruise, lovely personal, headphones with explanations in every languages, and a drink offered. Very good price for a quality cruise."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on my 1hr City Tour Segway experience ! Anna our guide was wonderful and she waited for the rain to stop before we started ! Very interesting and loads of photo opportunities! Recommend a great way to see the city !"
* A traveler said: "Budapest Parliament tour was great, a must see. Something you can view for a far better rate if you apply directly to the Budapest Parliament site early!!! Otherwise, you get the same tour but at an inflated price, because the tickets were purchased in advance by a dealer. Shop early, but if you can't get it this was great just more costly."
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "A segway is a brilliant way of getting around the city an covering a lot of ground. My guide , Joseph, was perfect, ensuring I understood how to use the segway correctly and giving me lots of interesting information about the city"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent, learned a ton about the culture and history or Hungary along qith earing some delicious cakes!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this intimate cooking class. Marti was wonderful and it was an amazing start to our first day in Budapest. Make sure you arrive hungry because the food is to die for. We would even come again and try a different menu next time"
* A traveler said: "This experience was incredible. A four hour delightful afternoon that was the highlight of a ten day Danube Cruise. Our teacher-chef Zita was engaging, informative, and very accommodating. Wonderful conversation, cultural connections and great food. As awesome the beautiful sites in Budapest, for lasting memories, connect with Hungarians who live there. This experience will be unforgettable and more lasting than all the photographs you can take."
* A traveler said: "If I could give this more that 5 stars, I would. Our excursion with Viking was canceled, so I signed up for the class the night before and they were ready to go in the morning. It was just my mom and I and the instructor, Balazs. He was AWESOME! We made Gulyasleves (Goulash Soup), Csirkepaprikas, nokedli (Chicken Paprikash & Gnocchi) and Almas Retes (Apple Strudel). He had us do all the work, from chopping, measuring, seasoning, tasting and preparing. Then we all sat down to a lovely meal. Drinks were included. We had a lot of leftovers, so we gave the soup and chicken to Balazs and we took the apple strudel to share with our friends from our Viking River cruise. I HIGHLY recommend this class. We had been at the market the day before, so we didn't sign up for that. Another highlight... no dishes to wash. The kitchen/school was outfitted with everything you could need in a kitchen. Well done! I hope that when I try the recipes at home they come out half as good."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with a great sommelier. Very interested to learn about Hungarian wines and try local sparking / white and red wines."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable experience!! Marti was very friendly and a great teacher. Food was delicious and definitely something I'm going to try at home. Only issue was that I ate too many of the Langos and had to lie down for a bit when I got back to my hotel, but it was worth it! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast making delicious strudels! Marta was so sweet and very knowledgeable and her kitchen was beautiful. She even sliced up some veggies and bread and spreads for us to snack on while we waited for the strudels to bake. And the wine, palinka, and homemade sodas were awesome too."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Kata!! And Karolina! I had a wonderful time ✨ Thanks for taking time out of your holidays to guide me around and to give me such good memories of Budapest🎄"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac)
- Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)
- Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)
- Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)
- Danube Palace (Duna Palota)
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)
- House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)
- Memento Park
- Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)
- Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)
- Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (Fővárosi Állat és Növénykert)
- Budapest Pinball Museum
- Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)
- Rumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)
- House of Parliament (Országház)
- Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)
- Buda Castle (Budai Vár)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria