Top Brooklyn Walking Tours
53 results | All Brooklyn Tours
* A traveler said: "Derrick is a knowledgeable and great tour guide. I loved seeing the new Williamsburg that is so different from the area I knew growing up in the nineties in Brooklyn. Highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the new Brooklyn!"
* A traveler said: "I live in Brooklyn and liked exploring Bushwick with a purpose. It's a fun area with an interesting art scene. Great way to spend a Saturday morning. Tour guide really knew his stuff. I'd recommend tourists as well as New Yorkers take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Fascinating. Bikes in good condition. Brooklyn is wonderful. Red hook and dumbo esp cool"
* A traveler said: "It was difficult and confusing to find the meeting point because the company listed one place and the guide told us somewhere different. Other than that it was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alex was pleasant and engaging. He showed us a variety of Brooklyn food sites, and spoke about some of the recent history of Brooklyn. It was a nice, fun, informative way to see parts of Brooklyn I would otherwise have never known about."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part was the sea lions show my kids was so excited so was I also the colorful fishes was amazing ."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent 5 hours spent with John on this Brooklyn Bike Tour. It is definitely the one thing to do, allowing me to see, feel and even taste the better part of Brooklyn, i.e on a bike with a fun, good and knowledgable fella like John. I highly recommend this bike tour to anyone visiting New York. Well done John."
* A traveler said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! The tour in itself was very interesting but Frieda made it even more fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better guide and insight into this Hasidic community. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour very much! Ariel is an awesome & knowledgeable tour guide who encourages interaction with participants. Wish it was longer 😊."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, our guide knew everything and despite the rain we had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "This was the best Niagara Falls tour ever. We got to see everything in one day. Our tour guide was Muhammad and he was so knowledgeable and friendly. By the end of the day it was like you knew him for years. The only thing I didn't like was the lunch. The food had no flavor and the staff at the Sheraton was rude."
* A traveler said: "Monia Bonaldo was a fantastic tour guide! She had an encyclopedic knowledge of Harlem, the history, and the culture. She was delightful and personable and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Cannot compliment this tour highly enough, what a fantastic experience! The little book and comments and neighbourhood love were the best."
* A traveler said: "Really informative and fun tour. Our tour guide is a local graffiti artist, so she was able to provide a lot insight about the artists we saw on the tour. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had Gabrielle as my tour guide and she was fantastic. It was great getting to stroll around like a local but learn all of the little bits of information that someone else may not share."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was incredibly informative and enthusiastic. He brought such a unique neighborhood to life! I would highly recommend the tour and the tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "I live in Brooklyn & was always curious & a little intimidated about this part of Crown Heights. Not any more! This tour was very fluid and flexible. The community was welcoming. We went into the very busy synagogue, people's homes, shops and more. I would highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Prospect Park
- Jacques Torres Chocolate
- Artists & Fleas
- Coney Island
- Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Sunset Park
- Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Barclays Center
- Domino Park
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
- Carroll Gardens
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)
- Brooklyn Heights
- Grand Army Plaza
- Jewish Children's Museum
- Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Sunset Park
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts