Top Brooklyn Full-day Tours
14 results | All Brooklyn Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Fascinating. Bikes in good condition. Brooklyn is wonderful. Red hook and dumbo esp cool"
* A traveler said: "Derrick is a knowledgeable and great tour guide. I loved seeing the new Williamsburg that is so different from the area I knew growing up in the nineties in Brooklyn. Highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the new Brooklyn!"
* A traveler said: "It was difficult and confusing to find the meeting point because the company listed one place and the guide told us somewhere different. Other than that it was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent 5 hours spent with John on this Brooklyn Bike Tour. It is definitely the one thing to do, allowing me to see, feel and even taste the better part of Brooklyn, i.e on a bike with a fun, good and knowledgable fella like John. I highly recommend this bike tour to anyone visiting New York. Well done John."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alex was pleasant and engaging. He showed us a variety of Brooklyn food sites, and spoke about some of the recent history of Brooklyn. It was a nice, fun, informative way to see parts of Brooklyn I would otherwise have never known about."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent. The driver we had was outstanding, he gave us a running commentary of all the areas we were travelling through."
* A traveler said: "The simplicity in getting tickets and being admitted into the museum, the open, airiness of the museum and of course the wonderful works of art exhibited."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! The tour in itself was very interesting but Frieda made it even more fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better guide and insight into this Hasidic community. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide explained the history of the illumination and the tips regarding the scene. I could catch every interesting point !"
* A traveler said: "This was the best Niagara Falls tour ever. We got to see everything in one day. Our tour guide was Muhammad and he was so knowledgeable and friendly. By the end of the day it was like you knew him for years. The only thing I didn't like was the lunch. The food had no flavor and the staff at the Sheraton was rude."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sunset Park
- Jacques Torres Chocolate
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Artists & Fleas
- Dyker Heights
- Barclays Center
- Flatbush Avenue
- Coney Island
- Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
- Prospect Park
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Sunset Park
- Jewish Children's Museum
- Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)
- Brooklyn Museum
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts