Top Brooklyn Cruises & Sailing
15 results | All Brooklyn Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Fascinating. Bikes in good condition. Brooklyn is wonderful. Red hook and dumbo esp cool"
* A traveler said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveler said: "Excellent 5 hours spent with John on this Brooklyn Bike Tour. It is definitely the one thing to do, allowing me to see, feel and even taste the better part of Brooklyn, i.e on a bike with a fun, good and knowledgable fella like John. I highly recommend this bike tour to anyone visiting New York. Well done John."
* A traveler said: "Derrick is a knowledgeable and great tour guide. I loved seeing the new Williamsburg that is so different from the area I knew growing up in the nineties in Brooklyn. Highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the new Brooklyn!"
* A traveler said: "It was difficult and confusing to find the meeting point because the company listed one place and the guide told us somewhere different. Other than that it was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Alex is a terrific guide and navigated us through 3 different Brooklyn neighborhoods looking at the architecture, explaining the history surrounding each and how each community was developed and not to be missed the food specialties of each area. I highly recommend this tour1"
* A traveler said: "The guide explained the history of the illumination and the tips regarding the scene. I could catch every interesting point !"
* A traveler said: "I live in Brooklyn and liked exploring Bushwick with a purpose. It's a fun area with an interesting art scene. Great way to spend a Saturday morning. Tour guide really knew his stuff. I'd recommend tourists as well as New Yorkers take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Kaws was fun. Egyptian collection is fantastic. Myriad paintings in every gallery augmented by sculpture create a full experience"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveler said: "The Manhattan skyline is breathtaking and can only be truly appreciated while sailing along the shore! What a great, easy way to see the Statue of Liberty up close. And No crowds! Captain Martin was a gracious host and loves storytelling NY’s history. I highly recommend this excursion for locals and out of town guests."
* A traveler said: "Best way to get to the beach for a NYer! Air conditioned, friendly staff, super organized and free refreshments!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Brooklyn Museum
- Artists & Fleas
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
- Coney Island
- Dyker Heights
- Brooklyn Heights
- Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Sunset Park
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Barclays Center
- Domino Park
- Jewish Children's Museum
- Carroll Gardens
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Sunset Park
- Jacques Torres Chocolate
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts