Top Brisbane Motorcycle Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Brisbane Tours
Spend a blissful day on Moreton Island exploring the beaches, snorkel sites, and enormous sand dunes during this full-day tour from Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, or the Gold Coast. Travel with an experienced guide in a rugged 4-wheel drive vehicle, going from sea to sand as you snorkel at the Tangalooma Wrecks and kayak around the coral reef, then head inland to try sandboarding on the dunes. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach and soak in the tropical scenery of Moreton Island on this fun-filled tour. Please note: An additional cost of AU$50pp is to be paid in cash to your driver prior to departure to cover national park and ferry fees during this tour.
Observe amazing animals from Down Under and around the world at the famous Australia Zoo—Home of the Crocodile Hunter! The legacy of Steve Irwin and his family, this conservation center aims to educate visitors about wildlife and help preserve endangered species for the future. Ride to the zoo from your Brisbane or Gold Coast hotel in an air-conditioned Croc Express coach, and enjoy hours of free time to browse the fantastic mammal, bird, and reptile exhibits. Watch supervised educational demonstrations by animal handlers.
Take a leisurely river cruise from Brisbane to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary to observe native Australian wildlife. This half-day tour departs from bustling Southbank and cruises along the Brisbane River with views of iconic landmarks on the way to Lone Pine. Upon arrival, enjoy ample time to meet the animals. Observe the platypus, and watch animal shows that feature sheepdogs and birds of prey. A great experience for animal lovers.
During your motorcycle tour you will get to see some of the main sights of Brisbane. Some popular attractions are Mount Coot-tha and the Story Bridge. During your ride you will get to experience a range of different styles – from riding down the freeway to taking corners on winding hilly roads. This Harley Davidson motorcycle tour around Brisbane is sure to be a blast. It’s a fun and thrilling way to see the city’s attractions.We have taken thousands of happy customers over 31 years of rides.
Take your adventurous spirit to new heights on a Brisbane Story Bridge Adventure day or night climb. After a safety briefing, follow an experienced climbing guide from the central platform to the summit, then cross the width of the Story Bridge. Hear audio commentary about Brisbane's surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Brisbane River, Moreton Bay, the Glass House Mountains, distant Mt. Coot-tha, and Lamington National Park. Bonus: one complimentary group photo of your climb!
Discover the Brisbane River either by day or night on a 90-minute kayak tour. Enjoy a water perspective on the Story Bridge or the South Bank Parklands after learning the basics of paddling from your expert guide. If you choose the night tour, you’ll hop into illuminated kayaks and enjoy the multicolored displays on the Story Bridge or glide past the evening lights of South Bank. This kayak tour is suitable for all levels of experience and provides a fantastic look at the city’s vital waterway.
Sunshine Coast Hinterland and Noosa Day Trip from Brisbane Including Eumundi Markets and Ginger Factory
This tour is ideal for travelers who want to see a lot of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland in one day. Get out of the city and travel with a small-group to see a ton of highlights including iconic beaches, markets, one of the world’s largest Ginger Factories, and artisan villages.
Enjoy an in-depth experience of the World Heritage–listed Gondwana Rainforests of Australia on a full-day tour from Brisbane to Springbrook National Park. Your expert guide shows you examples of subtropical and temperate rainforest, stopping at stunning lookout points and cascading waterfalls. Sit down for a picnic lunch at Purlingbrook Falls, take a refreshing dip in natural freshwater pools and see the foliage up close on nature walks. This small-group tour is limited to 15 participants to ensure a more personalized experience.
Discover the diverse wildlife of South East Queensland when you travel to the Springbrook plateau, Numinbah Valley and Mt Tamborine on a full-day tour from Brisbane. Your guide leads a leisurely walk in Springbrook National Park to see two stunning waterfalls, Natural Bridge and a glow worm cave. Have time to relax and enjoy the waterfalls and rainforest on this small-group tour with numbers limited to 21 participants, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Taste award-winning liqueurs, spirits, and wine on this tour of the Mt. Tamborine area, which also includes a gourmet lunch. Taste the bounty of the Great Brisbane region, including locally produced cheese from Witches Chase Cheese Factory, spirits from Tamborine Mountain Distillery, and vintages from multiple wineries. All tastings, snacks, and beverages provided means a seamless, belly-filling experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Motorcycle Tours in Brisbane?
The best Motorcycle Tours in Brisbane according to Viator travelers are:
What Motorcycle Tours in Brisbane are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brisbane experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Moreton Island Day Trip (Kayak, Snorkel & Sandboard) frm Brisbane or Gold Coast
- Croc Express to Australia Zoo from Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Admission with Brisbane River Cruise
- Private Brisbane Harley Sightseeing Tour
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland and Noosa Day Trip from Brisbane Including Eumundi Markets and Ginger Factory
What Motorcycle Tours in Brisbane are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brisbane may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Customs House Tours & Tickets
- Eagle Street Pier Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Tinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & Tickets
- Old Windmill Tours & Tickets
- Roma Street Parkland Tours & Tickets
- Anzac Square Tours & Tickets
- Streets Beach Tours & Tickets
- Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Tours & Tickets
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & Tickets
- Story Bridge Tours & Tickets
- South Bank Tours & Tickets
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park Tours & Tickets
- Queen Street Mall Tours & Tickets
- CityCat Ferry Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Newstead House Tours & Tickets
- Wheel of Brisbane Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Coot-tha Tours & Tickets
- Commissariat Store Museum Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets