Top Brisbane Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Brisbane Tours
Zip around Brisbane on a fun, self-balancing Segway. Cruise past Brisbane’s riverside sights, glide around the Southbank Parklands, and enjoy dramatic views of Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Choose from multiple tour durations and departure times to suit your schedule and budget. Best of all: full instruction and practice time is provided and there’s no experience necessary, so anyone can give it a go! This tour is limited to small groups, ensuring a personalized experience that you'll remember.
Spend a blissful day on Moreton Island exploring the beaches, snorkel sites, and enormous sand dunes during this full-day tour from Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, or the Gold Coast. Travel with an experienced guide in a rugged 4-wheel drive vehicle, going from sea to sand as you snorkel at the Tangalooma Wrecks and kayak around the coral reef, then head inland to try sandboarding on the dunes. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach and soak in the tropical scenery of Moreton Island on this fun-filled tour. Please note: An additional cost of AU$50pp is to be paid in cash to your driver prior to departure to cover national park and ferry fees during this tour.
Leave busy Brisbane for a full-day tour that showcases the natural beauty of North Stradbroke Island. Swim in the surf or freshwater lakes, take a short guided hike, view whales and other marine animals from the beach and coastal lookouts, visit small towns including historic Dunwich and Amity, and go in search of the island’s population of wild kangaroos and koalas. Your small-group tour has numbers limited to 21 people, which ensures a more personalized experience with your knowledgeable guide.
Getting from the airport to your hotel can be very stressful. Avoid the hassle altogether and prebook this Brisbane arrival transfer shuttle from Brisbane Airport. You’ll ride comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle from the airport to your hotel in the Brisbane or Gold Coast area. You’ll be able to bring one suitcase and one carry-on bag with you, too.
Come see Brisbane like you've never seen it before! Endless Trail's guided electric mountain bike tours are perfect whether you're a visitor to the city or a local looking for adventure. Don't know where the trails will take you? With Endless Trail guided tours we'll take the guess work out of the ride. We'll also provide tips on how to get the most out of your bike as well as yourself! We tailor the ride for you. Endless Trail determine each ride loop based on the abilities and experience of each rider. From beginner through to the experienced rider, Endless Trail has got you covered. If you've never ridden off-road trails before, this tour will challenge and reward all at the same time. Most importantly, we have the best bikes available! Our electric mountain bike tour riders can choose between the Specialized Turbo Levo or Turbo Levo SL models in various sizes.
The Brisbane River, flowing directly through the city after which it’s named, is the longest river in South Queensland. Take a relaxing ruise along the river, seeing iconic sights including Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Brisbane City Center, and Story Bridge in a short amount of time. Fit a morning or afternoon departure into your vacation schedule.
Observe amazing animals from Down Under and around the world at the famous Australia Zoo—Home of the Crocodile Hunter! The legacy of Steve Irwin and his family, this conservation center aims to educate visitors about wildlife and help preserve endangered species for the future. Ride to the zoo from your Brisbane or Gold Coast hotel in an air-conditioned Croc Express coach, and enjoy hours of free time to browse the fantastic mammal, bird, and reptile exhibits. Watch supervised educational demonstrations by animal handlers.
Enjoy a relaxing river cruise and delicious lunch on this half-day excursion in Brisbane. Sip tea, admire views of local landmarks, and learn about the region from an informative guide aboard the MV Neptune. Then, head to Breakfast Creek Hotel for a variety of mouth-watering meal choices, including lunch rump and Panko calamari, beer-battered flathead and quinoa croquette.
Take your adventurous spirit to new heights on a Brisbane Story Bridge Adventure day or night climb. After a safety briefing, follow an experienced climbing guide from the central platform to the summit, then cross the width of the Story Bridge. Hear audio commentary about Brisbane's surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Brisbane River, Moreton Bay, the Glass House Mountains, distant Mt. Coot-tha, and Lamington National Park. Bonus: one complimentary group photo of your climb!
Discover the diverse wildlife of South East Queensland when you travel to the Springbrook plateau, Numinbah Valley and Mt Tamborine on a full-day tour from Brisbane. Your guide leads a leisurely walk in Springbrook National Park to see two stunning waterfalls, Natural Bridge and a glow worm cave. Have time to relax and enjoy the waterfalls and rainforest on this small-group tour with numbers limited to 21 participants, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Brisbane?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Brisbane according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Brisbane are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brisbane experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Brisbane are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brisbane may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Queensland Cultural Centre Tours & Tickets
- South Bank Tours & Tickets
- Wheel of Brisbane Tours & Tickets
- Tinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & Tickets
- Roma Street Parkland Tours & Tickets
- Brisbane City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Anzac Square Tours & Tickets
- Parliament House Tours & Tickets
- Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Coot-tha Tours & Tickets
- Newstead House Tours & Tickets
- Story Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Treasury Casino Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Brisbane Tours & Tickets
- City Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Eagle Street Pier Tours & Tickets
- Customs House Tours & Tickets
- Old Windmill Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets