Top Belize City On the Water
48 results | All Belize City Tours
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific; very knowledgeable and helpful. The kayak trip gave us access to more caves than the tubes and for us was more fun. Lots of things to see."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joel was super knowledgeable and funny. The surroundings are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Super friendly and he made our experience wonderful. I did two activities the extreme zip line and the tubing. Tubing was phenomenal but extreme zip line should be combined with tubing. Because is short. Even is more beautiful the zip line going to the river in the tubing."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour. The tour operator was really good. Had great time. Kids also enjoyed the tubing adventure and the ruins."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Omar during our half day guided tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City. Omar was very knowledgeable and extremely engaging. Wearing a mask and curfew did not detract from the fun of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular experience, all the peoples very helpful, my daughter can touch the sharks, reef beautiful the lunch amazing, thanks for everything"
* A traveler said: "Goff's Caye was a 30 minute boat ride from the city of Belize. My husband and daughter said that the snorkeling was the best they've experienced. I stayed and enjoyed the clear, warm water, beautiful sand, and cold drinks. Our crew was incredible! My only advice is to remember that Belize is 2 hours behind the cruise ship's time. We got there at 9am, like our voucher said to do, but that was actually 7am their time. So, we waited a couple of hours before we got to leave. We also had to make sure that they understood that we HAD to be picked up by a certain time in order to catch the last tender before the cruise ship left. That was a little scary, but Caesar kept his word and got us back just in time. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion. Please don't judge Belize by the city. Get away to one of the beautiful cayes."
* A traveler said: "Good trip. Learn a lot about the mayan cultures. Saw one big howler monkey family in backdrop of howler monkey that was amazing. Also out guide junior was amazing as howler monkey whisperer. Food was amazing home made. Wish we would have explored more wildlife on boat ride but all in all great trip."
* A traveler said: "The crew was excellent. The captain had a keen eye and spotted turtles, manatees and a crocodile for us. It felt like we got the VIP treatment. I couldn't have been happier!"
* A traveler said: "Jeremy, Alvin, Calvin were all Amazing! All very knowledgeable & helpful, super nice & patient. Great kayak & zip line experience...would definitely do it again...thank you for making our day."
* A traveler said: "I was blown away by the level of knowledge and wisdom that Gerson had about Belize and Mayan history, nature, health care, educational and prison systems. There wasn’t a topic left untouched. We had an absolute blast in the caves and learning about Mayan history. Then we ate at the most delicious restaurant that our guide recommended. If you’re looking to visit the ruins and caves this is the best tour!"
* A traveler said: "All the scenery getting to the caves and the amount of informative facts by our guide Abner was impressive. Then the actual cave tubing portion was amazing and once again our guide Jeremy was so knowledgeable of things about the caves and it’s history that it made for an extraordinary experience."
* A traveler said: "The guys did great job! They were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable! Zipling & tubing through the rainforest & ruins!!!! It was great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful, we had an amazing trip from an amazing guide!Not only was he an area native but he was incredibly knowledgeable and gave outstanding educational information throughout the tour. Transportation was very nice and comfortable. In a crazy town he was a very safe driver. Cannot recommend them highly enough!"
* A traveler said: "First time ever in a river cave. Guide was great. Tour was fantastic. Like nothing I've done before."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide was nothing but spectacular. He went over and beyond to make us feel comfortable and to enjoy our excursion. The ziplining was very exciting! Zipping over the rain forest and river. The cave tubing was also over and beyond our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time inside the caves and seeing the rainforest of Belize. Easy to get there from San Pedro and the lunch wa a perfect... highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Good guide enjoy and have good knowledge enjoy and good tour guide good tour company will recommend this to friends and family to get this guide Fabulous"
* A traveler said: "Abner and Miguel were very helpful and kind. Had a blast! Local food was delicious. Perfect way to end vacation! And the views were spectacular! Definitely bring a waterproof camera with you for cave tubing, you’ll be mad you didn’t!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best of best tours. Our guide was great. His name was G. We saw beautiful sights in the cave, a tarantula on the way to the cave named Nancy, bats in the caves. G tied our tubes together and pulled us through the caves and later in the river. The water was very refreshing and not cold at all. This was a great lazy day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands