Top Belize City Tubing
29 results | All Belize City Tours
* A traveler said: "All the scenery getting to the caves and the amount of informative facts by our guide Abner was impressive. Then the actual cave tubing portion was amazing and once again our guide Jeremy was so knowledgeable of things about the caves and it’s history that it made for an extraordinary experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nikoli was wonderful, we highly recommend him. Gave a wonderful tour of Belize City and the Mayan Ruins. He was also very informative."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Omar during our half day guided tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City. Omar was very knowledgeable and extremely engaging. Wearing a mask and curfew did not detract from the fun of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joel was super knowledgeable and funny. The surroundings are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a grest guide. Enjoyed the trip and lunch on the tour.. wouldcrecommend this private tour. We had six in our group."
* A traveler said: "Percy was an amazing guide. We appreciate all the time you took with us to make sure we got the most out of our experience"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular experience, all the peoples very helpful, my daughter can touch the sharks, reef beautiful the lunch amazing, thanks for everything"
* A traveler said: "The crew was excellent. The captain had a keen eye and spotted turtles, manatees and a crocodile for us. It felt like we got the VIP treatment. I couldn't have been happier!"
* A traveler said: "It was a private tour where our guide was very knowledgeable. We learned a lot of interesting things. He made sure that all our requests and interests were met by even improvising during the tour based on our needs."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Super friendly and he made our experience wonderful. I did two activities the extreme zip line and the tubing. Tubing was phenomenal but extreme zip line should be combined with tubing. Because is short. Even is more beautiful the zip line going to the river in the tubing."
* A traveler said: "The guys did great job! They were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable! Zipling & tubing through the rainforest & ruins!!!! It was great day!!"
* A traveler said: "I was blown away by the level of knowledge and wisdom that Gerson had about Belize and Mayan history, nature, health care, educational and prison systems. There wasn’t a topic left untouched. We had an absolute blast in the caves and learning about Mayan history. Then we ate at the most delicious restaurant that our guide recommended. If you’re looking to visit the ruins and caves this is the best tour!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful, we had an amazing trip from an amazing guide!Not only was he an area native but he was incredibly knowledgeable and gave outstanding educational information throughout the tour. Transportation was very nice and comfortable. In a crazy town he was a very safe driver. Cannot recommend them highly enough!"
* A traveler said: "First time ever in a river cave. Guide was great. Tour was fantastic. Like nothing I've done before."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide was nothing but spectacular. He went over and beyond to make us feel comfortable and to enjoy our excursion. The ziplining was very exciting! Zipping over the rain forest and river. The cave tubing was also over and beyond our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Good guide enjoy and have good knowledge enjoy and good tour guide good tour company will recommend this to friends and family to get this guide Fabulous"
* A traveler said: "Abner and Miguel were very helpful and kind. Had a blast! Local food was delicious. Perfect way to end vacation! And the views were spectacular! Definitely bring a waterproof camera with you for cave tubing, you’ll be mad you didn’t!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best of best tours. Our guide was great. His name was G. We saw beautiful sights in the cave, a tarantula on the way to the cave named Nancy, bats in the caves. G tied our tubes together and pulled us through the caves and later in the river. The water was very refreshing and not cold at all. This was a great lazy day."
* A traveler said: "Great experience -- Eddie is a native of Belize and really gave us the scoop on the island on the way to and from the cave. We took a short trek to the cave entrance and then floated through the cave with Eddie telling about some of the history and how these caves have flooded too during extremely heavy storms. Made me think about a lot about the boys in Thailand since they were unable to escape the cave they explored at the same time we were exploring ours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands