Top Belize City Half-day Tours
85 results | All Belize City Tours
* A traveler said: "Spectacular experience, all the peoples very helpful, my daughter can touch the sharks, reef beautiful the lunch amazing, thanks for everything"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nikoli was wonderful, we highly recommend him. Gave a wonderful tour of Belize City and the Mayan Ruins. He was also very informative."
* A traveler said: "Very personalized and felt welcomed . Love the entire tour. Percy was excellent and explained everything well."
* A traveler said: "Goff's Caye was a 30 minute boat ride from the city of Belize. My husband and daughter said that the snorkeling was the best they've experienced. I stayed and enjoyed the clear, warm water, beautiful sand, and cold drinks. Our crew was incredible! My only advice is to remember that Belize is 2 hours behind the cruise ship's time. We got there at 9am, like our voucher said to do, but that was actually 7am their time. So, we waited a couple of hours before we got to leave. We also had to make sure that they understood that we HAD to be picked up by a certain time in order to catch the last tender before the cruise ship left. That was a little scary, but Caesar kept his word and got us back just in time. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion. Please don't judge Belize by the city. Get away to one of the beautiful cayes."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Omar during our half day guided tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City. Omar was very knowledgeable and extremely engaging. Wearing a mask and curfew did not detract from the fun of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service with a follow up email and text as reminders. Driver was professional with a lot of insight into the countryside."
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific; very knowledgeable and helpful. The kayak trip gave us access to more caves than the tubes and for us was more fun. Lots of things to see."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a grest guide. Enjoyed the trip and lunch on the tour.. wouldcrecommend this private tour. We had six in our group."
* A traveler said: "The crew was excellent. The captain had a keen eye and spotted turtles, manatees and a crocodile for us. It felt like we got the VIP treatment. I couldn't have been happier!"
* A traveler said: "On Cruise stop to Belize we singed up for a Caving tubing trip. We were picked up on time in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Our guide was Omar who explained all of Belize history and the caving system. Everything worked out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Super friendly and he made our experience wonderful. I did two activities the extreme zip line and the tubing. Tubing was phenomenal but extreme zip line should be combined with tubing. Because is short. Even is more beautiful the zip line going to the river in the tubing."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was super friendly and helpful! We had an amazing time! I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Leo was a wonderful driver . He gave us a snippets of the country . From culture to food and activities . Twas a great way to know bout the country ."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing experience. Our tour guide Fred was so funny and super knowledgeable about the Mayan culture. I would definitely do this again and recommend it to everybody! My only suggestion is if you are trying to contact the host be very sure to put just a (+) before the number, if not you will reach the wrong person!"
* A traveler said: "As a Belizean, experiencing such a refreshing treasure that we have, was awesome. It was also very interesting to learn about some of our Mayan history associated with the cave."
* A traveler said: "Fred is a kind, amazing, and knowledgeable tour guide. He told us all about the cities we drove through, showed us animals and trees along the way, and gave us a detailed tour of the Mayan ruins. We arranged to be picked up and dropped off at our hotel in Belize City. Fred was on time and treated us like family from the very beginning. One person in my party uses a cane to walk and needed a lot of assistance climbing the temple stairs. Fred was right there every step of the way to make sure my friend kept his balance and to help him stand when he decided to scoot down the stairs."
* A traveler said: "Percy was an amazing guide. We appreciate all the time you took with us to make sure we got the most out of our experience"
* A traveler said: "This tour was very informative and worth the money. Our driver Roberto new so much and could tell us about the history and about Belize oeko system. Nathaniel our guid and boat captain did a great job as well. He showed us the secret of the nature, the animals and birds, and all boaout the Mayan and the pyramides. This both guids gave us an insight of normal life in Belize. Thank yo both for this amazing day."
* A traveler said: "Amazing adventure! Bring your drivers license and passport if you want to drive the jeep. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "The ruins are a must see and the cave tubing experience is unforgettable. Our guide was perfect and made the whole day a wonderful event."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands