Top Bali Safaris
88 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "Good Driver / choice of places to cover on single day / Indian food / good condition of vehicle/ overall well done"
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "I have done this tour twice! Last year and this year.. and I would definitely do it again! Highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Komang Pi was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our tour. The sightseeing was spectacular and Komang also became our professional photographer for the day as he knew all the best photo ops. We found it very enjoyable and great value for money."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed our Ubud tour , visiting the most emblematic Ubud’s places and it’s surroundings. We have a fun time guided by Ecka. Perfect guide ."
* A traveler said: "enjoyed the entire trip. tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable and we had received exceptional service. thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Guide was great and was happy to go back and get new bike when one of them broke. Wonderful scenery. Just remember to take cash for locker hire which they gave to us no charge and cafe stop."
* A traveler said: "I was very happy, had the best time galloping along the beach. The guys were super friendly, took heaps of pictures and videos for me. And the horses are well looked after and healthy looking. I’d definitely be back next time"
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the interaction with locals and the cooking class at the end was a great experience. Highly recommend anyone to do this tour."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip, the guys were fantastic from start to finish and ensured we got to see everything we wanted"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and guide. I highly recommend this tour. It was a really fun way to see parts of Bali. The car is fun and a real eye catcher but my guide Made really made the trip, he was extrelmely nice, good driver and professional but also fun and lighthearted and at times we sang to some music. A MUST"
* A traveler said: "Great from A to Z!|Picked up on time, the tour provided with an amazing variety of landscapes and experiences|Highlight of the day: lunch in the rainforest!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Full Day-Tour: Ubud Village, Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Bali Airport to Hotel
- Mount Batur Volcano - Sunrise Trekking Tour with Breakfast
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch
- Best of Bali Waterfalls: Tibumana, Tukad Cepung and Tegenungan
- Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Puri Agung Karangasem (Karangasem Palace)
- Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
- Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- DMZ Bali 3D Art Museum
- Penglipuran Village (Desa Penglipuran)
- Badung Market (Pasar Badung)
- Petulu (Heron Village)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Kemenuh Butterfly Park
- West Bali National Park (Taman Nasional Bali Barat)
- Menjangan Island (Pulau Menjangan)
- Banjar Hot Spring (Air Panas Banjar)
- Theta Spa by the Sea
- Museum Gedung Arca (Archaeological Museum)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Klungkung (Semarapura)
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Seminyak Beach (Pantai Seminyak)
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan