Top Bali Art Tours
84 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Komang Pi was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our tour. The sightseeing was spectacular and Komang also became our professional photographer for the day as he knew all the best photo ops. We found it very enjoyable and great value for money."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing experience at the Bali Orchid Spa in Ubud. The set up was awesome, I nice outdoor oasis. My treatment began with a flowered foot bath. The massage was absolutely phenomenal. After my massage, I soaked in a bath full of flowers while overlooking the outdoor country side. The kind of treatment you only see in a movie."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Somewhat difficult hike in that the rocks are loose and it's about a 2 hour hike up hill. Views are beautiful from the top, guide was fabulous, and driver was great too. Hot springs was a little gross, but I'm a germaphobe. Coffee and tea tasting was awesome, purchased several teas."
* A traveler said: "Oka the guide came to pick me up at the hotel. He even bought some mosquito repellent for me to spread on while watching the kecak dance performed outside. The dance was magnificent and very entertaining.|Oka was very professional. Thank you for a nice evening."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour guide, Tri and beautiful weather to make for a memorable trek. This is my second time doing the trek, and this company was fantastic! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "The show was beautiful! I enjoyed learning about the different Balinese dances. The transportation was also very organized. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. While there is a wait to get your photo taken, our driver Alit was great and picked us up early so that we missed the crowds. The places visited on the tour are stunning and Alit answered all our questions and was very informative on the history and culture. Great day tour all around"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. The temple is beautiful. Most of all this tour explains the history and culture of Bali. The paintings of the local Ubod artists took our breath away. We did not go home without bringing 4 pieces paintings. Weda our guide is a very good guide. He is knowledgeable of the messages he wants to impart. Most of all he has good manners and right conduct."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and the guide was fantastic and cared about us.....My sister and I are older people and the guide was there to assist."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - my favorite of the trip! The tour guide was knowledgeable and very friendly, and answered all of our questions with stories and interesting information. The Besakih Temple itself is ABSOLUTELY beautiful - some of the most impressive architecture of our trip, we saw at Besakih - plus, riding the motorbikes up the hill to the Temple gave it a very adventurous feel. LOL Not a ton of tourists, and we were lucky to have a beautiful sunny day in Bali so that we saw the summit of the volcano throughout the morning.|Tirta Gangga is also very beautiful, albeit a bit more crowded and touristy, but frankly, so lovely that I would still recommend a short visit to enjoy the water fountains, flowers and sculpture. |Lunch was an amazingly pleasant surprise! The meal at Bali Asli was AMAZING -as good as, or better than, some of the 5-star meals I've had in the US- and the view of the rice terraces and natural surroundings was stunning - and again, it was not crowded, so my husband and I really got a chance to enjoy a very romantic meal. |HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone who wants to get out of the crowds and see more of the Balinese countryside and experience its beautiful culture. |PS - it is a rather long day, we stayed in Nusa Dua and hit a bad traffic jam on the way back, so the tour itself took nearly 11 hours, but our driver was excellent and even with the lengthy time in the car, I would HIGHLY recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "After seeing Ubud - we wished we had stayed closer. Fascinating city, great tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Bali Zoo
- Mt. Batukaru (Gunung Batukaru)
- Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Splash Water Park
- Kemenuh Butterfly Park
- Klungkung (Semarapura)
- Upside Down World
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden (Taman Tirtagangga)
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Tenganan Village (Tenganan Pegringsingan)
- Badung Market (Pasar Badung)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Theta Spa by the Sea
- Seminyak Beach (Pantai Seminyak)
- Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Devdan Show (Treasure of the Archipelago)
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan