Top Auckland Classes & Workshops
15 results | All Auckland Tours
* A traveler said: "Coleen did a great job of introducing us to little out of the way food experiences as well as giving us history and information about the city. I especially liked the Korean buns we had, made while we waited. I would never have tried them on my own."
* A traveler said: "Hi all, i would say the best two and half hours of my life of sailing ⛵️.. really enjoyed every min of that. The champagne 🍾 and the good time with travellers n crew member, it was whole lot of fun 🤩"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mia was very knowlegable regarding the food scene in Auckland and gave many recommendations. The establishments we visited were first class and the food delicious. We were able to try dishes that we would not have usually ordered. Highly recommended for all foodies."
* A traveler said: "Excellent - we added the Hobiton on to the Waitomo caves and it was fabulous - Anili the driver also used spare time to get us to the KIWI house - very well informed and helpful guide highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Smooth and easy transfer. Easy to find when you arrive. Driver was pleasant and helpful with the luggage after a long flight."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! What a great way to see the sights. The schedule was perfect. We saw all the highlights at our own pace. Incredible views, great coffee stop and an amazing lunch. The beach was amazing. Once in a lifetime opportunity to see black sand and swim in the ocean. Alan was a great guide! Very attentive to our requests and needs. We can 100% recommend this. Thanx Alan! Highlight of our vacay!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice aquarium and a great way to see the native sea life in Auckland. We have teens who enjoyed but I think smaller children would really love the activities here. We arrived a day late due to flight issues but the staff were SO kind accommodating that they still honored our tickets."
* A traveler said: "The timing of arrival at Hotel was punctual and staff were courteous and friendly. Very enjoyable journey"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was lovely and very informative. I was very happy with the pickup and return via bus. The entire experience was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the highlights of Auckland. Our driver Mike was very knowledgeable and genuine in his love of the city"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. Had a few laughs. We learnt something from every place she took us. Each place was totally different and well worth seeing. Would have this tour again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Odyssey Sensory Maze
- Great Barrier Island
- Cornwall Park
- Kumeu Wine Country
- Motutapu Island
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki
- Auckland Town Hall
- Stardome Observatory & Planetarium
- North Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika)
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Sky City Auckland
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway
- Howick Historical Village
- Silo Park
- Bethells Beach
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
- New Zealand Maritime Museum
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria