Top Antigua Half-day Tours
49 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing we see all Antigua very helpful to teach all about that amazing city I recommend this tour to everybody . The city is beautiful and has a lot of historic .you feel like you are in 1 special place."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "Joel & Joaqim were amazing foodie tourists. I enjoyed not only feeling like I enjoyed Guatemala meals with family but also learning about the history behind the food, cooking techniques, and the city of Antigua."
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this tour! About a hour hike up and down and a hour ride from Antigua there and back. Tour guide Catalina and bus driver were really nice! I had a good time. I rode a horse her name was princess! I would do it all over again. Had to pay extra Q50 to hike and Q100 to ride the horse one way."
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best activity we could have booked for ourselves. Jamila goes above and beyond when it comes to curating an amazing and delicious experience. We booked our tour during the first part of our trip which was great because it gave us a chance to check out other recommendations beyond the day's tour. An absolute must if you're a foodie and love supporting local businesses. Jamila is wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very good experience . My guide was knowledgeable and thoughtful!! Trip is highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour, very impressive. Our guide Erwin gave us a lot of interesting information, let us ask many questions and was honest about the real guatemalan life. Amazing villages surround antigua but there often forgotten. We were happy to see these villages so close yet so different from antigua. We really appreciated this off the beaten path tour. The highlights for us: Guatemalan ladies put on traditionnal clothes on us and the wonderful landscapes. It's honestly the best tour we've done in Guatemala."
* A traveler said: "I was visiting Antigua for the first time and i wanted to get the most out of it. So I decided to hire a local guide and I’m glad I did! Diego Lee was my guide for the day and he did an amazing job! He took me all over the city and was very knowledgeable as he explained the history part of all the places he took me to. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My tour guides were amazing. The whole experience was just awesome from the moment we got picked up to the moment we were dropped off.. I learned so much about my culture. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour to Iximche was great! My friend and I were picked up right in front of the hotel by the driver Miguel and driven to Iximche. We went early in the tourism season, so we were actually the only two in the van. When we arrived at Iximche, the guide was already there waiting and there were no other tourists, so we wound up having a private tour of the ruins. Our Maya guide was extremely kind, knowledgeable, and equally fluent in English, Spanish, and his native Maya language. He taught us a lot about his ancestors and culture as we walked through the ruins and then gave us free time to roam. Although the tour says the museum is closed on Monday, we went on a Monday and they told us the museum opened at 9 am. We walked through the museum where they had separate pamphlets in Spanish and English, but all the writing in the museum is solely in Spanish. I can read Spanish fluently, so it wasn’t a problem for me, but if you can’t, it’s still worth going through the museum to see the archaeological finds, which include human bones, Maya clothing, and tools they used. Overall, this tour was well worth the money and I highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes